Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Banking jobs, Procurement jobs, Supply Chain Management jobs, Business Management jobs, Law and Legal jobs,
Procurement And Administration Manager
- Develop and manage SLAs with all suppliers to ensure that service quality, added value, lowest total cost, security of supply and the deployment of the suppliers’ capabilities in innovation are secured
- Member and Secretary to the Expenditure Management committee
- Provide support and lead cross-functional teams to ensure acquisition, renovations, and maintenance of premises at Head office and the branches.
- Work with service providers to ensure maintenance of the Bank facilities.
- Ensure effective Procurement Processes, Procedures and Governance
- Compiling of documentation, issuing of LPOs and receiving supplies.
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction through development and management of SLAs
- Provide leadership in performance management, employee development, talent management and building a work environment that drives high performance and employee satisfaction in the department
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure appropriate stock holding levels at the Bank.
- Ensure compliance to Occupational Safety and Health Administration through regular audits and training
- Develop and manage the operating and Capital budget for the Bank in liaison with Departmental Heads.
- Develop an approved supplier data base.
- Manage the tender process to deliver quality goods and services at optimal cost and on time.
- Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management (M)
- Higher diploma in Procurement will be an added advantage
- Qualified Member of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- 5- 6 years working experience in procurement
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
- Strong negotiations skills
- Strong organization skills
- Good Communication skills.
- Processing of files & preparation of disbursement forms upon receipt of files approved for disbursement; and maintenance of a monthly list/schedule of all disbursements for the month and outstanding (if any).
- Procure, the registration of logbooks, Security Agreements, and stamping of documents.
- Following up on instructions issued to external lawyers for security perfection and litigation, and ensuring that they are handled in a timely manner within approved TATs
- Preparation of legal documents including contracts, leases, & MOUs, whenever called upon to do so by any department or branch of the Bank through the unit head and ensuring their completeness before handing the signed & stamped document for custody.
- Assist in the drawing up and review of legal procedures, policies, and Bank products
- Review of pleadings and other supporting documents prior to filing of applications, cases, claims, defenses, and responses
- Prepare monthly litigation reports for the department for management & quarterly reports on changes/advances in statute and case law for the board
- Maintaining department’s litigation diary.
- Bachelor of Laws degree (LL. B) from a recognized University (M)
- Diploma – KSL (M)
- AKIB or other professional qualification (AA)
- 6 months pupilage in a busy commercial law firm in the commercial department (M)
- Practical experience acquired through working in a banking institution; working knowledge of banking business acquired through participation in facility structure meetings, Due diligence exercises and management of non-performing loan portfolio to reduce outstanding.
- 2 years Banking experience (Added Advantage).
- Analytical skills
- Strong organization skills
- Good Communication skills.
Service Delivery Supervisor
- Ensure customer Queries, Requests or Complaints are handled within the defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs)and Turn Around Time
- Training of tellers and sales staff on products, service, policies, procedures, branch security, health, and safety
- Queue management to ensure customers are well taken care of and address any concerns in the branch
- Endeavors to increase deposits by new and existing clients by identifying and evaluating client needs’ through observation, listening and questioning techniques, and ensuring quality recommendations that will satisfy the client and influence their decision-making process towards the bank and therefore meeting the Banks longer term strategic goals
- Contributes to the efficient operation of the branch through the accurate and timely processing of all transactions and account maintenance, including customer instructions, account information requests, account instruments etc.
- Maintains a complete understanding of all products and services offered via KB distribution channels, with knowledge sufficient to discuss product attributes fully and confidently
- Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing clients in order to capitalize on opportunities to cross-sell KB products and services to existing and potential clients
- Ensure cash differences are minimized and reported promptly as per the laid-down policies and procedures.
- Dormant account activation
- Appraisal of credit loan applications
- Facilitates teller cash movement to and from the vault as per SLA
- Manage and maintain cash limits both at Central Cash and Branches and ensure prompt expatriation of excesses
- Ensure that foreign cash held is within the set limit
- Hold in joint custody keys to vault cash compartments and enforces dual control procedures at all time
- Ensure cash differences are minimized and reported promptly as per the laid-down policies and procedures
- Oversees teller duties and assists line with customer transactions during peak periods
- Balances and troubleshoots ATM/debit card concerns
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business related field.
- Have a minimum of 5 year working in operations in a busy Bank
- Sound knowledge of the Banking Act and the regulatory framework in the Financial Services Industry
- Able to apply financial knowledge and skills to achieve business goals
- Able to identify and minimize potential and inherent risks in banking
- Communicates effectively and can explain complex Business issues
- Track record of motivating, managing, and developing individuals and teams to achieve results
- Proficient in the use of Banking and office management systems.