Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Audit jobs,IT jobs,Economics jobs,
Senior – Internal Auditor
Key roles and responsibilities
- Develop, lead and manage client engagement plans, deliverables and expectations as well as review the quality of the fieldwork and deliverables prepared by more junior team members
- Assist in preparation of technical and commercial value propositions.
- Build an understanding of client business and markets to assist in the development of client relationships and developing a commercial mindset on how work performed impacts profitability at the engagement and practice levels.
- Know and share valuable client info like: Change of key personnel e.g. new C-level joined; Events at client e.g. new product launch, closure of office, etc. while striving to achieve positive feedback from each client through formal and informal mechanisms.
- Supervise staff level engagement teams. Direct and review the work product of associates and provides direction and training as necessary.
- Business development through Identifying & escalating opportunities for further work while on an engagement.
- Demonstrate cultural awareness, sensitivity and role model for junior staff
- Keep KPMG and client team members (engagement stakeholders) updated of progress
- Coordinate and consult with the firm quality risk management team on appropriate guidance and controls that ensure quality of the engagement at all stages (planning, execution, reporting and closure)
- Lead teams in the development and delivery of engagement presentations and deliverables to clients
- Simultaneously lead and manage multiple client engagements of varying size, scope and complexity
Academic, professional qualifications and Experience
- 5 + years Internal Audit or IT Internal Audit experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, IT or related relevant degree course
- Holds a CIA and/or CISA professional certification
- Team management skills – Experience in effectively leading engagement teams
- Proven ability to identify and grow business opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexible in style and quite willing to learn new ways, methods and approaches
- Ability to adapt methodologies and techniques to unique circumstances
- Self-motivated and is willing to ask probing questions to uncover client opportunities
- Experience in working with consulting services firms is desirable
Business Development Advisor
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Key roles and responsibilities
- Take a leading role in the BU’s business development and brand profiling initiatives.
- Proactively participate in Sectors and clients’ service teams’ deliberations.
- Provide market research for Sectors and clients’ service teams leveraging diverse tools available in the Firm.
- Be conversant with already existing business tools and support in development of new ones as may be necessary through deep understanding of the Firm’s business.
- Assist in the developing of business development publications.
- Play a leading role in coordinating updating of relevant databases of diverse stakeholders that are frequently needed for business development.
- Play a leading role in the in organization of BUs and Sectors marketing initiatives such as sponsorships, collaboration with the Regulator, roadshows for specific services among others.
- Play a leading role in deciding and execution of targeted marketing initiatives especially those identified in the global strategy.
- Working with the wider MKC team, assist in developing communication plans for campaigns, thought leadership and events for BUs and Sectors.
- Support in circulation to clients of relevant thought publications.
- Support in the preparation and facilitation of training especially on brand compliance.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, or any business-related course.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a business development role.
Skills and attributes
- Good communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite especially Ms. PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Ability to use Microsoft SharePoint is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- A self-driven and result oriented individual able to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- A high standard of integrity.
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV on or before 31 January 2022 giving details of your qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org and strictly quote the subject applied for
For more information CLICK HERE