Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Business Administration jobs,Budget management jobs,Resource mobilization jobs,Project management jobs,Managerial jobs,Telemedicine project management jobs, Personal assistant jobs,Office administration jobs,
Executive Strategic Advisor to the Global CEO
The Executive Strategic Advisor shall;
- On behalf of the CEO, oversee strategic business planning and initiatives from development through successful execution in collaboration with Global Leadership and Management teams, ensuring a connected rhythm of strategy, planning, and review processes followed by all units (functions and countries).
- Provide ongoing support to the CEO on general organization tactical execution issues so as to enable her to focus on more strategic challenges and better optimize the use of time.
- Act as an analyst and decision-framer on one hand, and project manager, change agent, and coach on the other to ensure the CEOs’ involvement in project or decision-making processes takes place at key times, where her input and authority are most needed.
- Monitoring and reporting specific initiatives/projects to the executive office ensuring consistency with Living Goods strategy, commitments, and goals. He/she will have proven experience in a business/program management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration to enable leadership success.
- Lead, coach, and support teams in the generation of strategic as well as operational plans and develop reports and other communication materials for our targeted internal and external audiences
- Lead the annual strategic planning process for the organization supporting the Global Executive Team (GET) – resulting in robust strategic plans that are approved and communicated to key stakeholders and staff effectively.
- Lead (where required), track, and report on strategic organization initiatives and plans and major change initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of the CEO and Executive team.
- Support the CEO in reviewing the implementation of strategic plans, monitoring issues, and keeping track until resolved. Plan and at times facilitate executive leadership meetings/retreats to ensure they are highly productive.
- Oversee steering committees and decision-making forums, to ensure they are working effectively and ensure where the CEO chairs, that input, and recommendations from all internal staff members are prepared to a high standard and reviewed in a timely manner to ensure the meetings are as productive as possible.
- Create and review dashboards for key performance indicators for the whole organization.
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity. Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special strategic projects.
- Assist the CEO in developing and writing compelling plans, reports, presentations, speeches, and publications.
- Develop plans for managing crisis and works with the Global Executive Team to address the specifics of an emergency.
- Responsible for leading & coordinating all administrative tasks within the CEO’s office and ensures the efficient running of the CEO’s office including coordinating the duties and responsibilities of the Executive Administrative Assistant and any other essential support staff in the CEO’s office.
- Adaptability & ability to prioritize the numerous changes and demands. Given the highly confidential nature of the role, it requires the ability to generate and instill trust within the organization while maintaining exceptional levels of confidentiality.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
Education & Experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Over 10 years experience in a similar organization in a consultancy, or program management role
- Experience writing compelling business plans and reports
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with budget management
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental facilitation and communication.
Fundraising/Resource Mobilization Associate
- Leading a systematic process for identifying and reporting on new funding opportunities, including initial screening for potential on a weekly basis.
- Detailed research on new & prospects bi/multilateral and corporate/foundation donors in the region.
- Detailed research on specific funding opportunities.
- Supporting in the development of presentation or specific collateral, briefing papers, etc. to inform and support meetings with potential donors or partners.
- Support in preparing notes from both internal team meetings and external meetings with donors/ partners and sharing with the bi/multi-team.
- Supporting the development and roll-out of systems and processes to support BD including standards of procedure for the proposal process, and our resource mobilization strategy.
- Supporting on organizing donor field trip visits and immersion visits for partners
- Managing Living Good’s new Customer Relationship Management (CRM), including pulling required reports as needed, tracking and supporting in maintaining relationships with implementing partners and donors, and updating meeting notes.
- Supporting the proposal process during live opportunities to develop drafts of sections, lead on concept note development as needed and collect annexes.
- Working closely with Grants and Compliance to provide general grants management support on the BD side i.e., participate in kick-off/closure meetings, upload grants documents on CRM, etc.
- Administrative support to set up meetings, book venues for training, book travel, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required and at least 2-3 years professional experience in Fundraising/Resource Mobilization.
- Some knowledge of the health and international development arena.
- Experience working with donor management and CRM software preferred.
- Experience providing support to senior executives preferred.
- Demonstrated passion for Living Goods’ mission and alignment with its values.
- Superb communication skills across all mediums that engage and inspire others.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Exceptional judgment, including a high level of discretion when handling confidential materials.
- Team player. You play well with others enjoy seeing the impact of our work as a team.
- Multitasks. You’re able to juggle multiple tasks at once while ‘staying calm and carrying on.’ You think strategically, handle ambiguity and work well in a multicultural environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
Senior Project Manager ERP (6 months Fixed Term)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Facilitate or participate in project team meetings, document meeting minutes, issues, decisions and action items, and follow-up between meetings to drive issues and action items to closure
- Lead daily stand-ups, identify issues that need escalating for resolution and escalate appropriately
- Lead multiple project work streams including creating and maintaining work break down structures and detailed project plans and reporting progress to internal core program management team.
- Daily tracking of project budget vs. actuals, ensure vendor invoices and expenses are in compliance with contracted terms, escalate and resolve expense and invoicing issues as they arise, create and provide a monthly burn rate report, and provide monthly BvA reports
- Risk Management for ERP Program; manage/update the project risk register, provide follow-up on action items and support the development of mitigations for new project risks; help core team identify new risks, analyze tactical risks to identify if any should be escalated to Strategic Risk
- Responsible for overall project management – complete ownership of project delivery life cycle – from kick-offs, requirement gathering , analysis , design , build, testing ,UAT through to full go-live and handover.
- Project execution – driving project meetings and timely resource mobilization from across LG and all supporting partners to ensure workplans and milestones are delivered by multi-stakeholders team on time, in-budget and within the specific parameters aligned to Living Goods.
- Project governance – Complete management of all project documentations, preparation of required project summary and program executive reports , work approval summaries, project change requests, project jeopardies /escalations including leading interpretations and presentations of such to the Steerco for necessary signoff and decisions.
- Project communication – management of updated project implementation records including BRDs, FRDs, Configurations files, UAT scripts, UAT results, using necessary documentation to ensure sufficient and timely flow of understanding at all levels across several LG teams ,Vendors (e.g Microsoft) , implementing partners , consultancy teams and all key stakeholders. Using multiple channels of communication to empower project teams with clarity on workplans, dependencies, pending actions, ownership and time expectations at all times during the project Lifecyle.
- Change management – driving and championing all necessary change management for successful adoption of the solution across the organization – while working close with the necessary LG and implementing partner stakeholders .Ensure grants or contracts are well administered and that program and support teams are fully informed of relevant donor compliance regulations and LG procedures to support on-track, on-time, and on-budget implementation.
- Manage updates by working closely with Deputy Project Manager, business leaders, team members and stakeholders on key components of the project such as but not limited to, technical and functional requirements, business requirements and milestone schedule; risks and stakeholder feedback.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned by a project manager
- Draft new and manage/update existing project documentation, including project status reports, schedules, presentations, action logs, issue logs, etc.
- Manage all external reporting to ensure timely delivery of high-quality reports which meet donor and LG requirements, coordinating closely with program and finance managers and coordinators.
- Ensure quality information management related to reporting by overseeing the regular maintenance of grant files, reporting calendars, and updating of internal LG documentation and Grant Management Tools.
- In concert with the finance team, assist program technical leads and operations staff with understanding the reporting and other compliance requirements on their grants.
Skills and Competencies
- Over 12 years’ experience of excellent stakeholder management skills across all seniority levels within business and technical functions across organizations acquired while delivering similar projects .
- At- least 8 years of proven track record in delivery of complete ERP systems – prior projects preferably includes major Microsoft products – Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations/ Dynamics AX.
- Deep hands on ERP Implementation experience – able to anticipate and manage common technical and business challenges in a complex ERP project.
- Deep experience in multi-partner implementations –moves quickly to build clarity on roles and provides timely direction and guidance on workplans execution
- Strong understanding and experience of end to end ERP implementation and Microsoft project life cycle including management of system tests, UATs, data migrations ,integrations, security compliance, Microsoft LCS management guideline/best practice, Go live preparations ,Go/No Go criteria’s and best practices for transitioning solutions into production.
- Methodical approach, with a firm understanding in AGILE/ Waterfall/ SureStep methodology principles
- Diverse industry/ business process exposure, ideally including retail, supply chain, HR, professional services and finance.
- Multinational experience – well versed with working with multi-cultural delivery teams across the globe and matrix business organizations with multiple offices – Global, country operations team management and alignment.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university – Business, Commerce, Accounting , Information Technology or any other related course.
- Experience in managing or coordinating project efforts including, but not limited to, cross-functional global business application projects (i.e. ERP, HRIS, CRM) with multiple work streams and interfaces
- Familiarity with waterfall and agile Project Management methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; proven ability to prioritize and deliver on time
- Strong analytic problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a dynamic, cross-functional team structure
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels
Preferred Additional Requirements
- Industry certifications in accounting /finance/ERP systems are highly desired.
- Certification in PMP, Prince2.
- Certification in D365 F&O finance or supply chain management is an additional bonus.
Telemedicine Project Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist identification, hiring, and management of vendors for solution development and cost-benefit analysis. Subcontracts to technology partners represent nearly 50% of the grant.
- Manage the technology and other resource partners that will be hired to build solutions, evaluate cost-benefit, and support in the design process.
- Review deliverables timelines and quality of subcontracts with Innovations Manager and Digital Health Partnerships team.
- Engage the needed internal and external stakeholders in the conception process for the re-design of the services. Close collaboration with the Digital Health Team is expected.
- Lead follow-ups and engagement with internal stakeholders and project partners on the delivery of key milestones.
- Develop and coordinate workplan with Innovation, Country Teams, and Technology Partners.
- Document learnings from all stakeholders, including the experience of working with technology partners for the successful delivery of objectives.
- Coordinate field-based activities with LG, MOH, and any other key stakeholders.
- With the support from the Innovation SM, manage the relationship with the donor.
- Define a clear project charter, work plan, and resource estimates for effective execution of the vision.
- Lead in the re-design process of services to be client/patient-driven based on priority health services identified, including choice of modality, and linkage to CHW and HF.
- Coordinate and support the implementation of the Telemedicine Project in Kenya learning site, this will include the coordination of key stakeholder engagements in the field.
- Incorporate agility in our approach to developing the appropriate product for client-driven solutions that can meet expectations for scale and cost-effectiveness, including judgment on making pivots based on teams’ learning.
Documentation & Reporting:
- Lead key activities, including workshops and technical meetings internally to generate lessons learned and recommendations for future scale and implementation of the new model.
- Update project documentation to ensure lessons learned are captured as part of the greater LG documentation and long-term strategy for innovation
- Prepare activity progress report for the donor.
Skills and Competencies:
- Service design skills and a solution provider mindset showing the ability to listen to requirements from users and stakeholders, to build a series of client/patient-led products that meet objectives.
- HCD and healthcare innovation experience and ability to steer projects in unclear circumstances.
- Past experience with development of direct to consumer application/ software solutions at community level preferred.
- Project Management, resource management (budget and time), and coordination.
- Keen listener and attentive to details with the ability to interpret direct and indirect messaging from across a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to listen to many voices and provide balanced direction to ensure project progress.
- Able to provide technical solutions/guidance while balancing between competing technical and business requirements.
- Stakeholder engagement to manage external vendors and partners to execute the vision and internal stakeholders on the overall design and implementation of the solution.
- Experience working with digital health tools.
- Familiarity and experience with community health (preferred) or public health.
- Other skills: Analytical skills; Multitasking; Team Player; Systems Analysis.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required and at least 7- 9 years professional experience in a supervisory role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Temporary Personal Assistant To Country Director/Office Administrator (4 Months)
Education, Experience, Technical skills, and attributes:
- Background. Undergraduate degree or prerequisite work experience.
- Experience. 2+ years in a fast-paced working environment preferably someone who has worked in a similar position as a Personal Assistant To Country Director/Office Administrator for 2 years in a fast-paced NGO set up. Experience working in a consulting organization or similar environment handling multiple projects and clients. Background relevant to the operations of Living Goods gained in either the private, public, or NGO sectors.
- Proficiency. High level of IT literacy, including experience using ERP systems and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Analytical skills. Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Project Management. Demonstrated ability and experience managing diverse projects, applying relevant tools and best practices.
- Communication. Experienced at preparing communication materials (PowerPoint, Word documents, email correspondence that meets Board-level standards) and effectively sharing these – both verbally and in writing in English. Good analytical capability & use of excel.
- Planning and Organizational skills. People can rely on you because you can develop the engine that runs the Kenya office. You will keep the leadership team true to governance routines, are good at keeping calendars and timelines. You keep a tight ship and up-to-date to-do lists. You like to get the details right.
- Collaboration and team effectiveness. Build team effectiveness and work collaboratively in a Kenya team environment.
- People and info junkie. Once you join an organization you become a sponge, soaking up information quickly. You enjoy getting to learn the inner workings of an organization and meeting and getting to know employees at all levels.
- Discretion. You are a consummate professional. You have an intuitive feel for sensitive situations and you respect confidentiality.
- Self-starter. You are highly organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently without much guidance. You can handle multiple priorities while remaining flexible and professional.
- Multitasks. You’re able to juggle multiple tasks at once while ‘staying calm and carrying on.’ You think strategically, handle ambiguity and work well in a multicultural environment.