Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Procurement jobs, Store-keeping jobs, Supply Chain jobs,
POSITION: Program Assistant (1) PA/LVCT/10/2021
REPORTING TO: Senior Field Accountant
LOCATION: Homa Bay
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
To provide Finance/Administrative Assistance in administering the finance and administration tasks of Vukisha 95 Project by providing program/training workshops logistics, accounting and administrative support and in addition, implement administrative procedures to ensure cost effective and timely handling of business administrative issues for Vukisha 95 Project.
- Diploma in a suitable field such as social science, finance and accounting, project management, or office management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Fluent in English & Kiswahili
- Effective verbal and written communication, multitasking, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- High level of diplomacy, communication, interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing program requirements.
- Able to work innovatively to address programmatic challenges in a high pressure environment.
- Self-driven, able to work independently with minimal supervision
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest and indicating Salary history and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org . The position applied for and reference number should be clearly indicated on the subject line and cover letter. The closing date is 4th November 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.