Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
ICT jobs, Microsoft jobs, Software Engineering jobs,
Software Engineer II – Data- MSAI
The MSAI team improves innovative and differentiating components of the Microsoft Office 365 suite, using Machine Learning, Information Retrieval and Natural Language Processing techniques. Our efforts leverage the entire breadth and depth of the Office 365 graph – a distributed system powered by hundreds of thousands of computers. You will work with a diverse, talented, and highly collaborative team of applied scientists and engineers to improve software and services used by hundreds of million users every day.
- Design and develop next-gen ML framework, data pipelines and tooling for MSAI
- Provide technical leadership to the team by proposing software engineering and data science solutions
- Create, manage, and optimize data pipelines for our data science workflows
- Design and implement monitoring systems and dashboards tracking the value we provide to the users and the health of the underlying ML models, data feeds, and pipelines
- Evaluate, propose, and implement relevant tools, technologies, and strategies to improve our end-to-end BI and ML workflows
- Build a holistic understanding of our products, features, customers, data infrastructure, and business goals to prioritize and evangelize development opportunities
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Data Engineering, Business Intelligence, MLOps, ML Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ Experience with Query languages (SQL, Kusto, Cosmos, etc.) and data visualization technologies such as Power BI
- 1+ year of industry work experience in Python or R, building and implementing basic machine learning models
- Strong coding skills in an object-oriented programming language (C# or Java) and a scripting language (e.g., Python)
- Knowledge of modern DevOps practices (including Git, CI/CD, Azure DevOps/VSTS)
- Experience in database technology such as SQL, Spark, Hadoop, or similar
- Experience working with Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Machine Learning, Azure Data Factory, or Databricks
- Knowledgeable in machine learning and statistical concepts
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, and passion to work collaboratively and solve problems with groups
- Excellent problem solving and data analysis skills
- Ability to drive insights from and tell stories with data
- Passion for proactively seeking out and solving problems
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability and motivation to self-teach while entering new domains and managing through ambiguity.
Software Engineer II – Machine Learning – MSAI
We need strong talent to improve our results. This is a rare opportunity to join an exceptionally strong team where you can see an immediate impact through your contributions. Our office is a truly multi-cultural environment with people coming from many different European countries, the U.S. and other continents. You will work with world class data scientists and engineers. Success in this position requires a broad set of experiences and skills, ranging from fundamental data structures and algorithms, interest in working on cutting edge machine learning and AI problems, coding skills and the ability to build a collaborative working relationship with other team members.
- You will work with a team of applied scientists and developers who are responsible for all stages of the research & development cycle including early ideation, design, implementation.
- Develop distributed systems to run ML models in production at high-scale
- Develop optimizations to improve runtime of DNN models
- Improve distributed system reliability by instrumenting code and analyzing metrics
- You will have the opportunity to participate in frequent hackathons that allow you to work with many different teams from around the world.
- Contributing to an inclusive and collaborative environment, with local and remote partners, to turn requirements into simple, elegant, and optimal solutions at large scale.
- Be part of discussions on architectural design and solutions, continuously striving to improve customer experience and efficiency.
- You will internalize and champion Microsoft’s culture and values
- Bachelor and/or graduate degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient design, coding, testing, and debugging abilities in any object oriented programming language of your preference such as Java, C++, C#
- Proven technical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates focus on quality throughout the development process
- Has a confident, solution- and result oriented working style combined with constructive critical thinking.
- Interest or prior experience with engineering Machine Learning based solutions
- Grounded in a growth mindset, advocate for inclusion and diversity, and strong self-awareness
- Experience with MLOps
- Good knowledge of statistics
- Experience in designing and developing distributed systems.
Senior Software Engineering Manager -MSAI
The Microsoft Search Assistant and Intelligence team is focused on improving key parts of Microsoft software and services, including the Microsoft Office 365 suite, using Machine Learning, Information Retrieval and Natural Language Processing techniques. Our efforts leverage the entire breadth and depth of the Office 365 system – a distributed system with hundreds of thousands of computers tuned to empower our users by responding in milliseconds.
- As a lead, you will be expected to coach, care and mentor a small team of engineers and or scientists working on tough problems with you. In addition to managing and growing the capabilities of team, your responsibilities will also include technical leadership. The expectation is that you will contribute to feature designs and long-term technology roadmaps. You will be responsible for ensuring that the work your team delivers is high-quality and developed in a way that aligns with architecture of the underlying platform.
- You will work with a team of applied scientists and developers who are responsible for all stages of the research & development cycle including early ideation, design, implementation and scaling it internationally. You will be expected to work on many levels – from high level vision, to design and implementations of both self-contained components and large, team-oriented code bases.
- Your responsibilities will include shipping large-scale backend services that host complex models and algorithms to process critical user data. You will also be involved in developing offline processes to monitor, extract, index and build ML & NLP models. Collaborating with other engineers to build demos and apps to showcase these services is one of the ways in which you will be able to contribute new ideas. The development process is driven by gathering implicit signals from real users through online experimentation to learn and iterate on the next improvements in the product.
- You will also have the opportunity to participate in frequent hackathons that allow you to work with many different teams around the world. The goal is to pursue high impact work to quickly deliver on critical areas that our users value, by delivering high quality features in a highly collaborative team environment.
- You should have strong software design and development background with C#, C++ or Java (or similar languages like Python) with at least 5 years of experience. A BSc degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science (or related fields like Electronic Engineering, Physics or Mathematics) is required.
- Proven experience in managing a team of engineers is desirable, however, passion for growing and nurturing a team of engineers will be even more important to allow you to succeed in this role. The lead role will still be technical, and your team will expect you to provide solid technical leadership and oversight.
- You must have strong programming and algorithm design skills and real passion for data driven decision-making. Proven experience working on large scale web services would help you get started, while experience or interest in natural language processing, machine learning, deep learning, or data mining area are a big bonus.
- You also need strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- An MSc or PhD is not required, but a passion for continuously learning new skills and techniques is. As a lead, the expectation is that you will help your team learn and grow.