Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
ICT jobs, Administration jobs, Microsoft jobs,
MEA Azure Product Marketing Leader
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
The Middle East & Africa area is looking for a motivated, self-driven manager to drive Azure adoption with the local professional developer community along with the Developer Audience product marketing manager. Azure is the growth engine for Microsoft, spanning our app, infrastructure, data, and artificial intelligence businesses. This role will be accountable for driving awareness and engagement with the professional developer community, both as the local developer audience expert and as an Azure subject-matter expert. The right candidate will be a technical marketing leader with experience marketing to developers across both open-source and Microsoft development stacks, with strong developer community and evangelism roots. The right candidate will also bring a strong developer background.
Azure Developer Product Marketing Managers use their deep developer audience expertise and excellent marketing skills to bring Microsoft’s marketing and technical teams together to help professional cloud developers discover and successfully use Microsoft’s Azure platform, both through in-person 1:many engagements and at digital scale. Azure Developer PMMs help drive broad awareness, skilling and adoption of Azure services to promote a self-sustaining ecosystem of skilled cloud developers.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Developer Engagement (70%):
- Be the visible thought leader, externally and internally, for the professional cloud developer audience.
- Actively engage developers and tell the Azure story at local events and communities. Maintain technical understanding of the Azure platform (200 level) and be able to translate Azure value propositions into a locally relevant narrative that carries an authentic developer voice.
- Build and own the local Azure developer engagement plan, partnering with fellow leaders (local and corporate) to create a coherent business plan that prioritizes and customizes a local dev engagement mix of social, digital, and one-to-many experiential activities, in alignment with the Corporate strategy and plan.
- Build, foster, and maintain healthy relationships with local developer marketing and technical resources and understand how to optimize resource utilization to execute the local developer marketing plan to grow the Azure dev pipeline. These resources include the local CMO team, Cloud Advocate(s), CSEs, Azure Global Black Belts, Cloud Solution Architects, App Innovation Specialists, Partner Technology Strategist, and Area Learning Lead.
- Build, foster, and maintain healthy relationships with local developer community leaders. You will select and nurture local Azure Tech Group community leaders, and you will work with local Microsoft MVPs, in partnership with the Community Program Manager.
- Go-to-Market Planning (10%):
- Plan and execute the local developer audience engagement strategy for Microsoft Azure to professional developers through local Microsoft marketing engines and Global Engagement Programs, in alignment with the Corporate marketing strategy and plan.
- Set local community strategy (online, offline) and influence local cloud developer community leaders (Influencers, MVPs, RDs, non-MS) to earn Azure advocacy. Use influence within your network to evangelize Azure.
- Conduct reviews across the business to drive aligned execution and provide timely feedback that will shape the corporate engagement strategy.
Business Orchestration (20%):
- Identify and orchestrate strategic market-making plays. Own local business management strategy, partnering with fellow leaders to interpret opportunity and risk.
- Determine key insights and drive recommendations to accelerate adoption of Microsoft Azure back into the local leadership team.
- Capture, analyze and report key performance indicators, insights and metrics and drive informed feedback into Corporate teams to improve global and local (“glocal”) execution plans and outcomes.
- Orchestrate adoption and execution of relevant Azure specific sales plays to deliver ACR growth by leveraging MEI data, MSX- Content, and GearUp.
Key Experiences, Skills, and Knowledge:
- 10+ Years in People Management experience in Marketing, Business development management, Product marketing management, Developper relationship management
- Rich experience marketing to developers or actively building local developer communities
- Strong passion for technology and a background working in the commercial application development space (minimum of 8 years)
- Deep insight about the local technical ecosystem, including cloud platform providers, developer communities and business trends
- Deep marketing competencies/skills & experience, including analytical skills
- Demonstrated technical marketing experience across cloud technologies, including Azure, AWS, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Strong understanding of software development principles, common DevOps practices, cloud platforms, business drivers, and emerging trends in Microsoft and non-Microsoft technologies and tools (e.g., Node; Java; Python; etc.)
- Previous experience in professional software development roles
- Track record of strategic organizational impact and influence
- Track record of v-team accomplishments (cross boundary collaboration and interpersonal awareness)
- Exceptional leadership skills and team building, decision-making, conflict resolution, negotiation skills, and follow through
- Results driven; with exceptional presentation, verbal, and written communication
- Degree in either Marketing/Business or Computer Science preferred; MBA or Masters in Computer Science plus (depending on level)
- Fluency in English
Group Business Administrator
Do you have high energy, drive, strong initiative, and are pro-active in anticipating needs? Are you able to multi-task and have excellent coordination skills? If that sounds like you then come join the Business Applications team.
Candidates must have excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills along with the ability to work independently and professionally. Must be resourceful and able to deal with ambiguity. Possess solid problem-solving skills, be able to work effectively under pressure and within short time constraints, prioritize while multi-tasking, and be flexible in the performance of the job responsibilities. Ability to implement and monitor complex plans and schedules. Individual should be able to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside the group, accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals. Attention to detail is a must.
- Rhythm of Business (ROB): Key driver and management of the organizational calendar and annual ROB scheduling including Identity All Hands, Identity morale activities, etc. Work closely with the Site Business Manager to align Identity ROB processes and operations.
- Headcount Management: In partnership with the Business Manager, process organization headcount requests including PCN management, monitoring headcount levels, manage system changes for PCN reprioritizations and backfill needs by partnering closely with hiring managers.
- Employee T&E review: As interim approver, review employee expense reports to ensure they are following Microsoft employee reimbursement policy and procedure.
- Space Management: Coordinate with Site Business Admin and Office Manager to manage new hire space, future reshuffle office planning and hybrid work environment across Identity Division.
- Supplier Management: Monitor vendor compliance and supplier excellence across the company. Flag suppliers handling PII information and who need to be Supplier Security Privacy and Assurance (SSPA) compliant.
- Partnership: Partner with Site Business Admin for consistent administrative support across all teams in ADC.
- Projects: Lead and contribute to special Identity-wide projects with other Identity Business Administrators globally. Work with Redmond partners on special Identity team-wide projects and events.
- Travel: Plan end to end domestic and international travel logistics for Senior Executive Employees.
- Partner with the Business Manager to create and manage on-going review cadence for key team metrics such as budget vs forecast (variance reporting).
- Raise hardware and devices (PC, PC Peripherals and Phones) requisitions. Work with courier companies to fast-track shipment and clearance of cargo as well as with IT Support to manage the devices inventory.
- Work with finance to issue/retire employee corporate cards. Follow up with employees to settle any overdue credit card balances.
- Partner with HR on new employee onboarding (NEO) as well as reporting NEO experience matrices. Train new hires on Microsoft employee reimbursement policy and procedure.
- Regular sync with Kenya Site Lead
- 5+ years of demonstrated work experience supporting senior leaders in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven excellence in administrative skills and functions.
- Ability to interface at the executive level.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality with sensitive and personal information.
- Ability to make timely decisions, prioritize and exercise sound judgment with appropriate urgency in situations that require a quick response.
- Provide positive interactions with others and ability to act with executive presence and diplomacy, critical for interaction with all levels of Microsoft employees.
- Professionalism to represent the manager and teams effectively.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable operating within ambiguity and changing direction rapidly to accommodate a fluctuating work environment.
- Ability to maintain cool and focused under pressure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including Outlook, all Office suite programs, SharePoint, One Note, Teams, etc.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.