FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
MPESA Foundation Academy Jobs
- Established on a modern campus of 75 acres, 45 kilometers outside Nairobi, the M-PESA Foundation Academy is a state of the art, coeducational and residential secondary school offering both the Kenyan National Curriculum and the International Baccalaureate Career related Programme (IBCP).
- The Academy is a candidate school for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP) and the Middle Years Program (MYP). Driven by leadership, entrepreneurship, technology and innovation, the Academy serves talented but economically disadvantaged students with demonstrated leadership potential.
- M-PESA Foundation Academy offers a world class, well rounded learning environment to develop future leaders. The Academy places great emphasis on the holistic development of learners not just in academics but also in technology, music, sports, the arts, outdoor pursuits and community service. Learners are exposed to the latest technology as part of the day-to-day teaching and the school prides itself in moulding future leaders and entrepreneurs.
- The M-PESA Foundation Academy is seeking to recruit dynamic and visionary individuals with exceptional skills, who are already experienced in the various International Baccalaureate curricula mentioned , to take responsibility in the following areas:
1. MYP Coordinator
2. CAS Coordinator
3. Extended Essay Coordinator.
IB experienced teachers in the following subjects:
- English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History, Geography, Drama, Spanish, Entrepreneurship and Leadership and Agriculture.
Experienced BTEC teachers in:
- Art and design.
- Head of Counselling
- Assistant Academic Counsellor.
Academic Qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or equivalent, Master’s degree in Education is an added advantage.
- At least 4 years in similar role at an IB World School
- MUST be registered or eligible for registration with Teachers Service Commission Must have a proven track record of academic excellence in the same role.
- Must have at least CAT 1 IB professional Development workshop certification in a similar role.
- Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 7th October, 2020 stating clearly on the email subject line and on your application letter reference line, which role you are applying for. Please note, only soft copy/ email applications to the address provided will be accepted. No hard copy applications will be accepted or received.
- Kindly include in your application copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, certificate of good conduct, and detailed CV, contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) professional referees.
- Click Here for more details
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE