Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Media jobs, Nation jobs, Public Relations jobs, Marketing jobs, Communication jobs,
Brand Experiential And Activations Manager
The Brand Experiential and Activations Manager plans and executes events and leads teams from the initial conception of the event to its successful completion. This role requires commercial experience with excellent event strategic planning skills. The successful candidate will have the ability to define project milestones and deadlines and coordinate both internal and external contractors to ensure a successful and enjoyable event that meets organizational goals and expectations. The candidate should be able to conceptualize new events from successful media assets and drive commercialization of the same.
This role needs a strategic balance of creativity with logistics, financial planning, and vendor management duties. The person should have a good grasp of how to utilize digital platforms to ensure experiences enjoyed by few are seen by many. They should excel at multitasking and balancing big-picture concerns like venue and contractor selection with details like décor, effectively utilizing resources and personnel to stage large- and small-scale events.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
- Overall strategic planning and management of all events for the Group to create a superior user experience to the clients and consumers
- Drive commercially relevant projects and events with a high business impact with innovative features and unique concepts.
- Develop concept plan, strategies, and overall plan, managing the creative process from concept to completion.
- Translate the client’s vision or objectives into clear creative strategies and deliverable products.
- Oversee client pitches and proposals.
- Champion excellent delivery of companywide internal and external activations to grow the brand both within the organization and without.
- Ensure visual communication standards of the highest quality are met.
- Negotiate and review contracts for various services and products with suppliers and contractors related to the event.
- Oversee overall events logistics to ensure the events run seamlessly and in accordance with expectations.
- Plan, manage and implement budgets to ensure both quality and efficiency, and establish schedules on short-term and long-term projects.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and using the right resources.
- Communicating, maintaining, and developing client relationships including developing customer service strategies and policies.
- Track and monitor the progress of events against the schedule and set targets with the team;
- Horizon scanning with a view to identifying opportunities for events;
- Identify market trends and spearhead system and technological adoptions or improvements;
- Evaluating sponsorship events and their viability; and,
- Provide regular updates to the Group’s management on the progress of the events business unit.
Qualifications, Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, Marketing, experiential marketing, commerce, communication, or any social science from a recognized institution.
- At least 4 – 6 years experience in managing and executing brand experiences/events
- Demonstratable ability to handle scale and niche events.
- Good appreciation of the role of media -both legacy and digital in expanding events impact.
- Demonstrable solid understanding of commercial projects.
- Proven ability to strategically manage, plan and execute events;
- Proven, excellent communications skills including written and presentation skills;
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and project management skills to organize different cross-functional stakeholders;
- Commercial and strong analytical mindset and results-driven;
- Ability to build and sustain good working relationships with multiple stakeholders including colleagues, clients, vendors, and contractors.
- Ability to handle, and prioritize, multiple projects simultaneously;
- Business acumen with good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- An “eye” for brand building using events.
Interested and qualified? Go to Nation Media Group on career.staffingsoft.com to apply