Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
NGO jobs, ICT jobs, Telecommunications jobs,
Central Operations Manager
The team you’ll be part of
As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
- An opportunity to manage complex multivendor network with NE from different OEMS.
- An exposure to world class trainings available to build your team in a multi domain competence.
- Opportunity to manage and interact with specialist across multiple countries managing the network remotely.
What You Will Learn And Contribute To
- Act as the single point of contact for the Customer and for the country Operations Directors to coordinate, lead and drive Network Improvement.
- Lead and manage all operational Goverance and meetings with customer at Central level.
- Coordinate and organize regular Goverance with GDC, NPO, CARE and Field team.
- Establish Escalation management according the contractual terms.
- Understand SLA/KPIs and drive improvement plan with opcos with monthly, quarterely, yearly targets as per contractual Reward and Penalty Management KPIs,
- Ensure operational readiness across all stakeholders in new project and new technology introduction.
- Pro-actively support network performance, change management, business opportunity identification as well as in the end-to-end lessons learned process.
- Foster relationships, build customer trust, manage difficult situations, and negotiate conflicts with a technical focus.
- Create an environment in which customers will be encouraged to take further steps to increase the business with Nokia.
- Control and own monthly Improvement plans.
- Regularly monitor and add actions in the Improvement plan based on regular governance with GDC, NPO, Field Force, Operational Teams, Domain SMEs and customer Escalations.
- Identify service issues, driving improvements through the delivery organizations in coordination with Central Operations Director and his team.
- Lead the central team in terms of motivation & enhancements for network performance, change management, new business opportunity identification and end-to-end lessons learned.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Your Skills And Experience
- Minimum BTech in Electronics and Communications or equivalent
- Minimum 16 years of experience in managing Mobile network with minimum 5 year’s experience in leadership role managing customer.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Managed Services.
It would be nice if you also had
- Expertise and good experience in optimization role.
- Experience with different managed Service Providers.
What We Offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.