Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Nokia jobs, Engineering jobs, ICT jobs,
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
What you will learn and contribute to
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
As part of our team, you will:
- Be dedicated to one specific customer and/or Technology.
- Be able to do E2E scopes, like driving a project from beginning to end (from Design, implementation, acceptance, ongoing optimization to maintenance contracts).
- Participate and drive Nokia Radio ongoing activities.
- Be part of a senior NPO team with experience in Radio NPO activities, where Competence Transfer and team build are the foundations of the team.
- Be part of a growing team with great career opportunities.
- Have great autonomy to manage your time, work from home and develop yourself in the area that motivate you.
Your skills and experience
- Engineering Graduate with min 7-10 years of relevant experience in radio network design and optimization.
- To perform the LTE/VoLTE/2G/3G KPI optimisation using U2000/Netnuman reports. – Multivendor Expert
- Rich working experience in LTE/VoLTE/2G/3G systems. Detailed know how of VoLTE is must
- Analysis of end to end call traces of LTE/VoLTE/2G/3G
- Rich experience on DT log file L3 analysis using NQDI, XCAL, TEMS and NEMO analyzer
- To actively participate in field trials, feature implementation, deployment & optimization for TDD/FDD LTE/2G/3G
- Knowledge of radio network design, planning for LTE including nominal Cell Plan, traffic simulations, PCI/RSI planning, dimensioning, capacity planning and capacity expansion
- Knowledge of RF design fundamentals, RF propagation behavior and Model Tuning
- Solid understanding of Network Optimization and Network Performance principles
- Analysis of eNB logs, TTI Trace using internal & external debugging tools
- Knowledge of LTE radio network optimization and audit process which includes configuration audits, parameters audit, and radio capacity assessment.
- Familiarity with OSS tools, reporting solution, counters & parameters and Feature implementation for 4G networks will be an added advantage.
- Should be aware of all 2G/3G/4G ZTE/Huawei/Ericsson/Nokia software release and latest Nokia and Multivendor hardware configurations
- Experience in Optimization of LTE Radio networks to trouble shoot and improve KPIs
- Analysis of RAN KPIs, investigation and improvement of network quality problems
- Implementation of new RAN features, and tuning of RAN database parameters
- Experience on Multi-Layer Optimization, Layering, IRAT mobility planning, optimization and troubleshooting
- Provide technical guidance/ training to customer teams / Nokia teams as required
- Experience with SON (Optimizer), XCAL, NEMO analyzer, Tems Discovery, NQDI
- To develop various guideline, process documents & XML/Data build creation on need basis
- To Operate in compliance with the processes, methods and tools linked to the job and possesses service excellence awareness
- Additional knowledge on Bigdata and analytics will ( Pi spark/Python) and automation know how will add value
- Good understanding of Handover, Power Control, MIMO, Link Adaptation, Paging, Admission Control
- Good understanding of Handover, Power Control, MIMO, Link Adaptation, Paging, Admission Control, Scheduler, Idle & Connected mode procedures etc & corresponding call flows wherever applicable
- Knowledge and experience of working on Smart Antenna Schemes such as MIMO, Beamforming etc
- Knowledge and experience of working on Remote Radio Head environment is advantageous.
- Experience in customer management and care to maximise customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and coordinate resources to achieve desired goals.
- Must be willing to work in different time zones and open for travel
It would be nice if you also had:
- 5G competences, knowledges
- Team management oriented.