Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Health systems Management jobs,Nursing jobs,Finance jobs, Business management jobs,Risk & Compliance jobs,Programming jobs,Technical jobs,
Head of Risk & Compliance
- Contribute to the overall risk management strategy of maintaining/ reducing the level of risk as business expands.
- Liaising with leadership team, Credit / operations Managers on the identification and management of risks and highlighting risk concerns for Executive Review.
- Develop all risks policies and compliance
- Optimizing the trade of between maximizing revenue and minimizing losses, through in depth portfolio trend analysis
- Assess risks i.e market risks, operations, reputation/ethics Risks etc and advise on mitigation
- Provide exposure limits for the various business segments and provide a portfolio product mix
- Advise credit teams on the industry trends
- Raise the visibility of compliance issues, internally across all stake holders within the organization.
- To influence the profitability of the Loans products through improving decision making via improved forecasting and modeling capability and delivery of Business shaping analysis
- Lead the delivery of loans credit risk analysis, involving cross functional research and analysis to to identify resolution of credit risk issues.
- Continually asses the adequacy of and adherence to internal credit policies and loan administration procedures
- Project relevant trends that affect the collectibles of the portfolio and isolate potential problem areas
- Provide management with accurate and timely information relating to credit quality that can be used for financial and regulatory reporting
- Ensuring consistent application of the internal credit policies and loan administration procedures
- Develop the Debt recovery team to recover 90% of non – performing Loans
- Develop a Risk Manual, to guide Credit Managers on managing the various credit risks such as Classifications, Debt Recovery, Monitoring and Control.
- Assess and advise the Credit team on the various classification categories and action to be taken.
- Ensure Compliance Policy is in line with the regulatory bodies and as per the MFI Act.
- Maximise return on capital
- Assessing credit risks on requests outside of group lending going to the CEO and RMC for approval and clearly stating the level of risk and whether they are good for our level of risk assumption and the PAR acceptable levels
- Monitor loan repayments globally and initiate/recommend course of action
- Ensuring that the security documentation and other necessary documentation are obtained and completed in all respects before draw down of the facility
- The initiating, setting up and maintaining of a system of lodgment and withdrawal of securities
- Develop the credit analysis and relationship management skills of the business development coordinators thus ensuring that the BDC loan portfolio at risk is within 5% of the total BDC portfolio.
- Identify opportunities to produce innovative ideas to keep risk management at the forefront of Business. Taking account of international practices where applicable such as Basel 2.
- Member of the Head office Credit Committee as well as the EXCOM Committee
- Business Degree
- Knowledge and Skills
- Accounting knowledge
- A wide knowledge in the micro finance performance
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
- At least 5 years experience in all aspects of lending i.e. risk assessment, monitoring and control of loans
- Loan documentation
- Experience in Internal Audit
- Personal Attributes
- Good decision making skills.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
Closing: 30 January, 2023
Functional Developer –Share Point and Microsoft D365
The purpose of the solution is to deliver services and solutions for the business using the suite of Microsoft PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Dynamics Flow, Microsoft Teams, custom development, and data integrations on the platform.
- 2+ years of experience as a SharePoint Site Owner and/or Site Collection Administrator
- 2+ years’ experience with Dynamic 365 (CRM/ Finance and Operations)
- 2+ years of business systems analysis and support experience
- 2+ years of experience with Office 365 development utilizing PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI, Teams and SharePoint Online.
- Work directly with clients to support various projects and solutions.
- Responsible for developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Installation and configuration of data gateways.
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources.
- Development of Azure logic apps and functions and Power BI development
- Provide configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Provide configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
- Identify areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Office 365, and SharePoint can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
- Responsible for estimating work content and achieving planned timelines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Multi-task effectively between projects.
- Proficient working in Agile project methodologies
- Address and remediate security vulnerability findings in PowerApps.
- Integrate Power BI Reports and dashboards into PowerApps
- Support cross-functional project teams consisting of app development, IT operations, and information security.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required:
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform MS PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for identifying ways to apply solutions to help clients increase business value and performance.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Strong project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps
- Experience developing PowerApps model
- Ability to create business processes and custom connectors with Microsoft Flow.
- A clear understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Proficient creating PowerShell scripts.
- Technologies: PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Teams, Exchange, Intune, Azure, PowerShell
- Platforms: Windows, Linux
- Preferred Certifications: Developing business applications with PowerApps and Flow
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization, both technical and non-technical.
- Ability to facilitate interactive design and functional specification sessions.
- Must be a “team player” able to work with management in developing and implementing new processes and enabling systems. Able to work with end user groups to define application needs and identify feasible solutions.
- Strong analytical problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Knowledge of systems and/or business analysis design concepts. Demonstrated proficiency in the applied use of systems and process analysis tools. Full system life cycle experience, including development lifecycle methodologies.
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to meet objectives and effectively multi-task.
- Proactive, self-motivated with the ability to motivate others and a customer-focused service attitude.
Closing Date: 01 February 2023
Credit Control Officer
Collection of outstanding premiums & reconciliations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collection of medical outstanding premiums
- Reconciliations of intermediary statements
- Medical IPFs follow-up
- Providing receipting details to treasury team and follow up for receipting
- Allocation of collected Premiums.
- Cancellation of outstanding policies
- Intermediary engagements to enhance resolution of outstanding issues
- Follow up with BD/Retention team on Payment Plans
- Fund Management
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Team Player
- Result oriented
- Analytical skills
- Accounts Receivable skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge and experience in debt collection
- Knowledge and experience in reconciliation
- Customer Service.
- Market Research and brand management.
- Data analysis and reporting
- Bachelor of commerce (BCOM) -FINANCE
- CPA section 5
Closing Date: 01 February 2023
IT Help Desk Coordinator
Service Desk Management
- Supervise the day-to-day operational activities of the Service Desk staff to ensure the provision of quality technical phone and desktop support with exceptional customer service and technical Expertise
- Support the Service Delivery Manager in the continued development and implementation of the ICT Strategy and annual work Programs across East Africa
- Implement the communication plan, to keeping users informed of any changes or incidences in IT across East Africa
- Aid the team in the resolution of incidents submitted to the Service Desk
- Provide Service Desk performance reports to IT management on a weekly basis
- Ensure the ICT Service Desk Manager is notified of events which impact service delivery
- Identify security or other risks during general daily activity.
- Ensure proper distribution and escalation of incident calls to appropriate individuals or IT functional areas
- Report major incidents, current events, and status updates to IT management
- Ensure work tasks assigned to Service Desk staff are completed in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure the Service Desk incident management process works effectively with the problem management process, allowing problems to be documented, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner for the entire East Africa region.
- Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required for the East Africa Region.
- Participate in the development of service level targets and ensure all service levels are met
- Leverage vendor and industry resources to ensure Service Desk is aligned to industry best practices for Service Desk operations
- Participates in development/review of division security processes/procedures under supervision of Service Desk Management
- Measuring staff satisfaction by running customer survey programs twice a year.
- Ensures staff are satisfied with the services offered by the ICT team by minimizing business impacts of service failures, proactively monitoring ICT service, resolving incidents and requests with minimal delay, and communicating with the end user in case of service outage.
- ICT Assets management across the region to ensure they are all assets are part of the Asset register, and that the asset management policy is adhered to.
- Administration and management of Active Directory, SailPoint, and network shared folder.
- Microsoft Office 365 administration and support across Rest of Africa; Exchange online, SharePoint, Teams, Azure and One Drive.
- End user system training across the East Africa Group.
- ICT Change management administration to ensure that all changes are recorded in the change register and approved as per the ICT policies.
- Ensure that all audit gaps are closed and assist in providing evidence during the internal and external audits.
- ICT People and welfare management to ensure that the team has catch up sessions and meet ups.
- Identifying, assessing and controlling risks through analyzing incidences and problem raised through the service desk and evaluate the impact of the business and coming up with mitigation procedures
- Help reduce potential negative impact of changes and mitigate service outage
- Management of IT Services for recovery and continuation in the case of a serious incident, proactive measures, rather than just reactive measures, so that the risk of disaster is minimized to ensure continuance of service and that the service provider is able to meet minimum service levels
Service cost management
- Identifying all IT costs (people, technology, etc.) and map them to IT services delivery unit.
- monitoring and controlling service desk internal costs
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification with 5years IS working experience
- Minimum ITIL Foundation qualification
- Microsoft 365 certification
- Have experience in Network Administration, System Administration, Linux and Microsoft Server Management. Ability to co-ordinate hardware and software maintenance. Any other relevant certification is an added advantage
Closing Date: 01 February 2023
Case Management Nurse – Fixed Term
Job DescriptionTo control and manage medical benefit utilization through preauthorization and case management activities and ensure quality, appropriate cost effective care and good customer service
- Pre-authorize scheduled and nonscheduled admissions within the set guidelines.
- Negotiate/discuss professional fees as appropriate for each admission.
- Set the appropriate parameters for each admission (claim reserve, initial authorized cost and duration).
- Visit all admitted clients within Nairobi region and its environs
- Liaise with Doctors on the day to day management of patients and obtain medical reports/ expected length of stay where indicated.
- Ensure smooth discharge process and co-ordinate any necessary post-hospitalization/ step down facility care.
- Revise reserves after discharge of member.
- Collect feedback from admitted clients on quality and scope of service by the service provider.
- Assist in carrying out verification and medical audit of claims/invoices before settlement.
- Develop and maintain monthly database on admissions, large claims and extended length of stay.
- Respond to queries from clients, intermediaries and service providers.
- Liaise with other medical underwriter for purposes of market surveys and development of new controls, standards and products.
- Any other duty assigned by management.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent public relations and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Extensive networking with SP and other medical insurers.
- Excellent analytical and monitoring skills Good IT skills in database management and office systems.Good decision making in benefit utilization management.
- High levels of integrity and honesty
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Health systems Management/ Business management
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing
- Diploma in Insurance/ COP
- 1 years’ experience in clinical setting or insurance set up (Medical Department)