Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Commerce jobs,Customer Service jobs,Insurance jobs,
Customer Service Officer
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Debiting of premiums and processing of policy documents
- Debiting and processing of renewal endorsements
- Processing and checking of underwriting Documents
- Issuing of Endorsements
- Issuing & signing of Motor Certificates
- Issuing and signing of yellow cards
- Review and dispatch of notices
- Ensure that work is done within the set standards of service
- Do a detailed weekly mail reports on outstanding work.
- Give quality customer service to all our clients.
- Safe keeping of motor certificates and yellow cards.
- Perform any other duties as may be required by the management.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Good Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Industry qualifications an added advantage.
- 1 year experience in the Insurance industry
Head of Credit (Faulu MFB)
Implementation of credit policies and procedures
- Continually reviews, develops, and refines credit policies and procedures to determine their suitability for the bank’s requirements and recommends modification and upgrading to meet the desired standards and changes in the bank’s risk profile.
- Develops and drafts credit risk policies and procedures to comply with the bank’s strategy and objectives and issues credit policy bulletins as required to accommodate changing business environment
- Ensure all lending proposals are within the Bank’s Credit Policy & prudential regulations
- Ensure any policy breaches are properly authorized at the correct level
- Daily monitoring of excesses to ensure properly authorized and accounts regularized as required
- Periodically do risk review of new and existing credit products and non-credit products with inherent risks and advise the management on remedial measures
- Monitor and manage concentration risks in the Credit portfolio
- Manage the performance and relationships of third party service providers
Effectiveness and efficiency in loan approval system
- Oversee analysis of proposals from all the business segments
- Oversee analysis of proposals for personal loans and other MOUs
- Attend and chair Head Office Credit committee (HOCC) meetings
- Ensure that all appraisal decisions meet the agreed SLA
- Give feedback to branch managers and other business leaders on the quality of loan appraisals.
Documentation and perfection of securities
- Ensure that all loans are properly documented in standard agreements that are legally enforceable to safeguard the bank’s exposure.
- Liaise with legal department to ensure efficient execution of legal documentation and securities within the agreed SLA
- Review credit documentation to ensure compliance to changes in regulations
- Ensuring that the security documentation and other necessary documentation are obtained and completed in all respects before draw down of the facility
- To capture, register, monitor, control and report all types of collateral offered by the customers and ensure that they are safely lodged
- Ensuring a proper system of withdrawal of securities is set up and maintained at all times.
Loan disbursements and management reporting
- Ensure that all pre-disbursement sanction conditions are met before disbursement
- Ensure that all approved credit facilities are disbursed within the SLA
- Generate daily MIS reports to branches on disbursements.
- In liaison with Finance and IT departments ensure that all relevant fees, commissions and interest are collected on new and existing facilities
- Management Information System (MIS) including statutory returns to the Central Bank
- Ensure the internal processes are adhered to by the respective units in credit departments and branches
- Review all loans approved by branch credit committees and ensure compliance to credit policy
- Monitor violations of credit policy and recommend remedial actions
- Monitor adherence to credit SLAs
Collection of loans
- Develop and implement collection policies and procedures
Credit risk management
- Develop, monitor and implement the Credit risk policy
- Design and delivery of fit for purpose management information across the various segments to ensure accurate and consistent reporting
- Offer leadership to ensure achievement of credit department objectives by setting departmental and individual objectives, managing performance, developing, and motivating staff, feedback, and appraisal in order to maximize departmental performance.
- Maintain and develop professional and technical credit knowledge in the bank through training programs, meetings, staff forums and other initiatives.
Bankwide AML KYC & CFT Responsibilities
- Communicating and reinforcing the AML-CTF compliance culture established by the board
- Implementing and enforcing the board-approved AML, KYC & CFT policy within the Department.
Education Bachelor Commerce (Required)
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER-INSTITUTIONAL BANKING
The job holder will be responsible for institutional banking and high end deposit mobilization, offering leadership to other Relationship Managers and officers. He/she is expected to aggressively drive the growth targets by identifying, developing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers.
- Manage and lead the relationship team in achieving/ surpassing the set business targets
- Provide superior level of customer relationship management and promote the sales and service culture.
- Manage and offer leadership to the relationship team.
- Monitor and ensure 100% compliance to all the company policies, processes, procedures and other controls
- Lead in optimal utilization of people, financial and technical resources within the team
- Chair the relationship management meetings.
- Promotion of Faulu’s brand visibility and image: participate in community affairs to increase the company’s visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities
- Initiate, nurture and ensure profitable business relationship and Partnerships with the customers, community and government structures
- Ensure SMART target setting, monitoring and timely submission of both target &appraisal documents within set timelines.
Skills Business Growth
Education Bachelors Degree (B)