Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Political & Social Science jobs, Sociology jobs, Public Administration jobs, Public Health policy jobs, Business Administration jobs,
County Partnership Manager
- Lead County Government assessments, capacity building and budget management efforts, monitoring, and reporting activities throughout relevant project cycles – project design, start-up, implementation, and close-out – in line with PATH Kenya program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices to ensure quality, timeliness, and efficiency of all deliverables on the case management systems and referral networks component of the project. Ensure project team and partner staff use the appropriate systems and tools in County engagements/partnerships.
- Serve as the Focal person for implementation of PEPFAR Journey to self-reliance for Homa Bay, Kisii and Migori County. Design robust sustainability systems, develop detailed county engagements and private and public partnership strategy aligned to PATH Kenya and USAID Nuru Ya Mtoto core programming principles and objectives.
- Lead the conceptualization and implementation of USAID Nuru Ya Mtoto program’s holistic approach costed sustainability planning at the County level to support AGYW, OVC and household graduation/transition and social service system strengthening ensuring alignment with national graduation strategy and criteria and progress towards OVC service delivery standards. Coordinate and work closely with the other component lead to ensure integrated approach to program implementation.
- Proactively lead and/or participate in meetings with the County Government to ensure the project activities are given due attention and is reflected within inter-governmental fora.
- Establish and coordinate Country-specific coordination mechanisms for situations co-led by USAID Nuru Ya Mtoto and the Government.
- Facilitate policy frame works that allows county to invest on OVC and AGYW endeavors. Collaborate with Homa Bay, Kisii and Migori Counties to finalize and implement county-based Child Welfare and Protection policy
- Participate and ensure the coherence of the work of the multi-sector group in accordance with the County Government.
- Facilitate linkages with government programs and other stakeholders to ensure that activities complement other economic strengthening initiatives and adhere to county, national and global standards.
- Effectively manage talent and supervise. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being. Provide coaching, strategically tailor individual development plans, contribute to the recruitment process of project staff, and complete performance management for direct reports, if any.
- Provide capacity strengthening to project staff through trainings, workshops, facilitated group interactions as well as accompaniment through regular communication and site visits to support the successful implementation of system strengthening project activities across implementing partners.
- Champion learning with project staff and partner teams. Analyse and evaluate project performance data following MEAL policy. Proactively identify issues and concerns and use participatory processes to overcome implementation obstacles.
- Identify/adapt and promote evidence-based organizational capacity strengthening tools, methods, or approaches that the LIPs can use or improve upon to address identified capacity gaps or areas in need of improvement for CSO/CBO and networks to better support OVC and household graduation/transition and strengthen a HIV-sensitive social service system.
- Coordinate and monitor financial and material resources relevant to achieve the assigned project outcome. Through planning and oversight, ensure efficient use of project resources.
- Ensure sustainable social change is attained through partnerships with a wide array of organizations, non-profits, faith-based, host governments, international agencies, and others working to achieve USAID Nuru Ya Mtoto core objectives of improved welfare and wellbeing of AGYW, OVC and their families.
Key Competencies required:
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Master’s Degree in Political/Social Science, Sociology, Public Administration, Public/Health policy, Business Administration or Organizational Management or Leadership, or equivalent degree with proven capacity strengthening experience.
- Minimum of 7 years professional experience, with 3-5 years in organizational development and provision of technical assistance to the government, NGOs, and/or CBOs and in the field of HIV care and treatment and/or OVC services delivery
- Experience in system strengthening programming with a focus on vulnerable populations especially orphans and vulnerable children, youth, and women.
- Training and Capacity Building of County Governments. Develop, propose, and implement training programs for target groups.
- Relevant grant management experience, especially for USG or other public donors, will be a plus.
- Experience working with stakeholders at various levels including but not limited to State and County government actors, LIPs, civil society, healthcare providers and social service providers.
- Experience managing partnerships.
- Multi-stakeholder communications with Partners, Government & Community.
- Strong negotiation and advocacy skills will be a plus.
- Experience analysing data and contributing to evaluation reports.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills with ability to make sound judgment.
- Strong communication, relationship management skills and the ability to work effectively with local stakeholders. Representation abilities.
- Report writing, presentation and communication skills, facilitation, training, mentoring, and coaching skills
- Proactive, results-oriented, and service-oriented.
- Strong technical writing skills in English and Kiswahili.