Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Pfizer Jobs, Financial Accountant Jobs
- The financial accountant position would be part of the Market/Site finance operations and the Cairo Shared Service
- This position would be responsible for General Accounting, T&E/Procure-to-pay, Order to Cash, Statutory Audit support and Compliance & Control, Tax.
- The position reports directly into the Finance Manager – Kenya
- Ensure accurate and timely booking of Journal entries and accruals booking.
- Ensure proper filing and record management of all finance records
- Liaise with GFS to ensure timely reconciliation and clearance of open items in Balance sheet reconciliation, Bank reconciliation and Intercompany reconciliation
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations for market owned accounts
- Ensure proper accounting and coding of Health care payments
- Collate T&E reports from market colleagues and work with GFS to ensure payment and processing. Ensure proper filling of the physical reports.
- Manage vendor relationship and process management. Work with GFS to ensure accurate processing of vendor payment and manage physical records.
- Liaise with Customer Service Group to validate Sales proof of delivery and book quarterly deferred revenues.
- Liaise with commercial team to ensure proper accounting and Processing of customers discount, rebate agreement & management including deductions and payment
- Provide Returns and Deduction management, and customer & OTC Support.
- Responsible for all Tax (Company Income Tax, all Indirect Tax and Transfer pricing) planning, payment, accounting, filing and returns.
- Provide Tax audit support and executions. This will be done by liaising with the Tax Consultants.
- Provide Statutory Audit support and executions liaising with CSS and Statutory Auditors.
- Liaise with Site/Market Finance Manager to provide support on SOX / ICOFR, FCPA / GPIHP audit support for GRCC and Corporate Audit.
- FCPA/GPIGP/ Global Vet / Other Similar audit support
- Other Compliance and Control Activities support
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
- Finance department – Kenya
- All other market stakeholders ( Internal and external: KPMG, Corporate Auditors)
- Global Financial Services located in various regions
Number of Direct reports
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or Analytical emphasis
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in similar position or management accounting.
- Professional qualification (CPA, ACCA, etc.) an added advantage
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong accounting and booking skills
- Advanced computer literacy, knowledge of JD Edwards Enterprise 1 and SAP systems an added advantage
- Analytical skills and good background on data analysis
- Usage of information resources
- Strong numerical skills
BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Aptitude and willingness to learn
- Driven to achieve
- High levels of attention to detail with focus on quality and accuracy is required in this position as the incumbent will have to timeously provide data, analysis and information for management use.
- Accurate data management skills to ensure that all the financial information given to internal customers is authentic and accurate.
- Planning and organizing is critical in this role in order to sustain a focus on performance and delivery of key objectives while resolving client queries timeously.
- Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
How To Apply
- Click Here to Apply