Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Administration jobs, Executive Assistant jobs, Communication jobs,
Executive Assistant and Team Coordinator
Roche in Nairobi is seeking an Executive Assistant and Team Coordinator who will be the first point of contact when it comes to administrative matters relating to the Executive Leader. You will be accountable for coordinating logistical support, planning and coordinating projects and workload across the team and providing administrative support to critical stakeholder, which includes but is not limited to dealing with correspondence and phone calls, managing diaries, planning events, conferences and travel and coordinating archives.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining calendars for the Executive Leader and other directors, including identifying key deadlines /milestones in team plans and flags for necessary follow-up. Must be comfortable with heavy scheduling and calendar management including coordination of complex meetings with multiple participants and locations with a high level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Anticipating needs and being highly responsive to direct and anticipated requests; providing fast, accurate, and thoughtful replies to requests and following up on action items on behalf of the Executive Leader and other directors.
- Providing senior level administrative support including drafting letters and documents, taking meeting minutes, collecting and summarizing information for easy comprehension of critical stakeholders.
- Coordinating both domestic and international travel arrangements; ensuring very clear schedules and well-articulated itineraries. Creating and modifying travel itineraries quickly and accurately. Informing and plans actions based on the itinerary with appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensuring that the Executive Leader and team`s technology, tools or equipment they require to successfully and flawlessly perform their work is operating effectively.
- Facilitating and ensuring set-up of office and workstation for newly hired staff on the team.
- Proactively anticipating organizational needs to ensure smooth team operations.
- Serving as an inter-department liaison and actively builds relationships across the organization with other key leaders and their senior level administrators.
- May in some cases attend meetings on behalf of the Executive Leader, take meeting minutes, and provide feedback as needed.
- Assist in creating high-level presentations and any other documentation required on an ongoing basis. This includes but is not limited to board presentations, budgets and forecasts, white papers, complex schedules and events, and travel and expense documents.
- Organizing meetings/events including meeting logistics, agenda and materials preparation, conference room and AV equipment set up, displaying presentations, etc.
- Preparing and processing expense reports, vendor invoicing paperwork, and purchase requisitions in collaboration with the finance team, including monthly expense reconciliation and on-demand expense reports.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Required Qualification: A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communication or similar.
- Required Experience: 3 to 5 years of executive level administrative experience in supporting an Executive Leader in a similar environment.
- Other Requirements: Proficient with Google workspace/suite and other related work productivity tools such MS Office, Trello, Workday, etc. Direct experience in managing sensitive and confidential matters with a high level of professionalism. Proven excellent project management and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to deliver high quality, accurate work on time.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)