Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Audit jobs, Agriculture & Horticulture jobs, Business Management jobs,
Category Manager – Seeds Business
- All seeds supplier relationships – Maintain & Develop existing suppliers and breeders, seek alternative suppliers or breeders as required, ensure the Company is distributor of choice in Kenya for Global seed breeders and suppliers, and seek out global breeding programmes to deliver continuous improvement for Kenyan growers and farmers.
- Cost price negotiation, utilizing volume, pack size, packaging, branding, annual forecast and long term strategic collaborations to achieve best cost price for the Company.
- Timely product availability to meet sales and customer demand, forecasting, ordering and supply chain logistics – in conjunction with Procurement officer.
- Oversight and delivery of seeds pipeline, commercial trials and product development
- Internal and External promotion, training and marketing information to support sales teams & customers.
- Provision of monthly volume, revenue & GP forecasting to the Commercial team.
- Annual budget construction & delivery based upon existing product portfolio and anticipated pipeline
- Solution driven management & timely resolution of customer complaints.
- Category development through introduction of additional and complementary ranges to customer offer, enhancing Company’s leading position in the Agri-value chain.
- Working with Area Managers and Sales Agronomists to drive sales through all channels
- Additional responsibilities to meet needs of business as required from time to time.
- Business support functions.
- Undergraduate and/or Masters Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture or Business Management
- 5+ years’ experience in Agri-Value chain in Seeds, Crop Protection or Crop Nutrition in East Africa
- Must be computer literate
- Valid Diving License
- Willing to travel widely
- Able to operate collaboratively in a team.
Trade Finance Sales Manager
- Identifying business opportunities and business growth.
- Developing a detailed strategy that would enable him/her to grow and maintain a customer
- a portfolio that will ensure the delivery of the business targets in accordance with the
- Department’s annual performance plans.
- Managing the portfolio of all customers, with accountability for sales, service, risk and
- operational delivery and acquisition of new customers.
- Effectively executing all the agreed business development and growth strategies in
- accordance with the long, medium, and short-term plans of the organization and as set by the
- team leader. This will be done through active portfolio management and development by
- maintaining & growing existing income sources and meeting set targets for new business.
- Responsible for building a high-quality client portfolio by effectively managing clients across
- the entire financing cycle.
- Delivering high-quality service by owning customer engagement, striving for excellence in all interactions with (prospective) customers or other professionals, and always acting according
- to the highest professional standards.
- Ensuring that client plans are coordinated, and the respective support teams are working in
- Taking a proactive approach to client planning across the portfolio collaborating with internal
- and external stakeholders.
- Establish an effective working relationship with the credit risk, in order to validate the accuracy
- of the customer risk profile.
- Ensure early identification of problem relationships and take action where there is potential
- and existing problem accounts to protect the organization’s interests.
- Conducting a market review of the sector performance, addressing key mitigates and growth
- opportunities in the sectors.
- Conducting consistent monitoring of deals to prevent defaults on client payments, and
- alterations in the client’s business, and to be aware of forthcoming clients’ financial needs.
- Continuously assessing risks associated with the client and inherent in the business, taking
- account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements,
- operating procedures and practices, and management restructurings.
- Contact the clients immediately in the event of non-payment of a facility installment, and, if
- not resolved, take subsequent actions to recover credit in arrears according to Bank
- Monitoring facility accounts in arrears and working with the relevant staff to reduce the
- portfolio at risk and working with the Collections team to develop and implement recovery
- Responsible for ensuring that his/her assigned portfolio is in compliance with Bank policies.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Experience in trade finance is an added advantage
- At least 2-5 years of work experience in Banking, 1 years of which should be in a Trade or Business Relationship Management role.
- Experience managing borrowing customers and analyzing financing proposals, especially for
- SMEs who are contractors or in the supply chain sector.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical knowledge and proven analytical skills in International Trade finance.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience in relationship management and service delivery.