Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
HRM jobs,Managerial jobs,
Talent Acquisition Manager – (21000629)
- Talent Acquisition:
- Work with recruitment agencies to successfully recruit all key/required skills into the organization within agreed SLA aligned to approved workforce plans
- Act as a talent advisor and influence and guide the business with knowledge, insights and expertise of external markets.
- Conduct intake meetings with Hiring Managers to confirm the desired profile and develop a sourcing strategy for the open position. You drive progress and you always have
- Drive a high volume of roles, stay connected to a robust pipeline of candidates, maintain long-term candidate relationships, and energetically sell the role and MPA mission and brand
- Develop diversity of business talent pools on gender, physically challenged
- Review against all vacancies within account managed, our internal talent pool to place ready now talent into vacant roles before going out for external recruitment
- Create an exceptional experience along the entire candidate journey
- End-to-end responsibility for the recruitment system, data quality and compliance.
- Manage relationships with external providers including recruiting firms, institutions of higher learning, background checkers etc.
- Produce reports and statistical data as required to include weekly reporting on recruitment initiatives, talent identified and placed and challenges faced; Monthly reports – against workforce plan and other key performance indicators
- Employer brand and Employer Value Proposition: Ensure the employer brand is fully leveraged and embedded in talent acquisition touch points (including candidate and vendor interactions).
- Deliver full compliance to employer brand governance process
- Talent Management:
- Oversee the continued roll out of a consistent Performance Managementprocess that focuses employee efforts on the achievement of business goals and attainment of requisite skills/competencies to sustain profitable growth.
- Administer talent processes which focus on building bench strength to meet current and future business needs. In this regard, define critical roles for succession planning as well as facilitate and support succession planning initiatives and deliberately build strong talent benches for such roles.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Higher National Diploma in HRM
- Extensive experience in conducting competency based interviewing and assessment centers as selection tools
- Experience in coaching staff and line managers on best recruitment and selection principles/practices and interviewing skills
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Agile, Innovative, pragmatic, commercial, and customer-focused approach
- Knowledge of / exposure to relevant employment legislation (e.g. data protection)
Safaricom Discover Graduate Program – (21000646)
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for innovative leaders, those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning, individuals who are curious to the world of opportunity on offer. Safaricom is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick start your career.
- Successful candidates will have passion for technology, customers, and commercial savviness
- Demonstratable knowledge of at least one of these skillsets i.e., UI/UX, IoT and Machine Learning
- You should demonstrate creativity, adaptability and learning enthusiasm
- Recently graduated (within one year) with a minimum 2nd upper degree
- You will boldly share your views, challenge status quo and a conscious risk taker.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
As part of the recruitment and on-boarding process the below documents will be required at a later stage
- A recommendation letter /Completion letter/ graduation certificate from your university
- NSSF, NHIF, KRA PIN & Bank account details
- Copy of National Identity Card.
- Good conduct & CRB certificate (not older than 12 months)
Please note you will be taken through a competitive recruitment process for the skillset selected against other applicants.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on our recruitment portal and apply.
Remember to fill out your candidate profile and attach all relevant documents
Persons with Disabilities and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.