Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Technical training jobs,Automative Engineering jobs,Pedagogical training jobs,
- Prepare and Conduct Product and Technical Training for Service, Sales and Parts Department as when required.
- Carry out Training at Branch and Dealer Level as and when requested.
- Prepare and Conduct Product and Technical Training for customers and fleet owners as when required.
- Carry out the yearly planned Technical Activities as per laid down calendar.
- Supervise Diploma Students under Simba Corp 2 Year Training Program.
- Carry out Driver Training as and when required.
- Ensure Adequate training on Diagnosis is conducted for all Technicians/Supervisors.
- Follow-up the principles guidelines for training requirements and qualification required for all technical staff
- Work effectively with workshop/ parts and technical managers to make sure of training assessments and identifying training needs for all aftersales staff.
- any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Diploma/ degree in Automotive Engineering.
- Pedagogical Training.
- 5 years relevant experience in automotive training institute or organization.
Apply for Technical Trainer
Applicants should forward their applications to email@example.com on or before COB . Applicants should indicate the job title in the subject line of their email.