Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
Sales Jobs, Managerial Jobs, Chef Jobs,
Develop Deluxe Trucks and Buses Aftersales business in order to provide the highest possible standard of customer service, revenue and contribution.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Being responsible for the smooth and efficient operations of the workshop, ensuring that staffing and work is well scheduled; service is carried out to the highest levels of quality; required parts are available for sale and for service; and customer relations are maintained and continuously enhanced, in line with Simba Corporation’s policies and standards.
- Build, lead, motivate and develop a highly successful team that achieves DTBL’s Aftersales business objective
- Coordinating Aftersales activities with the Principals and Dealers, in close liaison with MD and GM Aftersales.
- Manage all Service and Technical aspects for the full range of products with the objective of achieving the set targets
- Coordinate the scheduling of Technicians and manage their field activities and utilization.
- Prepare budgets for Service and Parts in collaboration with the MD and GM Aftersales and work with them to maximize performance and achieve set targets.
- Assess and develop infrastructure improvements for the workshop.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop and implement Aftersales marketing initiatives.
- Work with the MD and GM Aftersales to spearhead business development activities for the Aftersales business.
- Develop, implement and periodically review policies, operating procedures and processes within the DTBL Aftersales Department.
- Ensure the required level of training for all DTBL Aftersales staff.
- Create and promote “Menu Pricing” services and develop marketing opportunities for all locations.
- Develop, document and maintain a Quality Assurance program for DTBL.
- Work with the Head of Business Development to promote and improve Customer Service levels.
- Intervene in managing Customer complaints, where appropriate, with the aim of resolution.
- Assess tool and equipment requirements, and make sure that the right tools are available to carry out the work required.
- Ensure periodic workshop maintenance routines are carried out in the workshop.
- Ensure staff-related activities such as leave, training, appraisals are carried out as required.
- Ensure all warranty issues are managed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Maintain Health & Safety and Environmental standards within DTBL Aftersales outlet.
- Prepare and submit requisite Aftersales reports to the MD, GM Aftersales and Head of Parts.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Member of International Motor Industry / Management Institute.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience within the motors Industry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management position
- Good knowledge of Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Good organizational and coordination skills.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy, and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
Chef de Partie
- Coordinate with Kitchen and FB associates in ensuring maximum product knowledge and required service of such products in order to maximize service levels to customers and guests.
- Meet logistical requirements for setting up of all workstations relating to equipment requirements and mise en place levels to the highest qualitative standards.
- Cook great food!
- Implement Departmental Training plan subject initiatives and materials for all subordinates with a view to conducting safety and preventative measures for accidents, required knowledge training and skills base.
- Maintain all required logistic needs for the maintenance of food and equipment par stock levels
- Ensures prompt and accurate service by all kitchen staff under his/ her control, to all the customers to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Assists the Sous Chef in implementing standards set by Exec. Chef on food quality, preparation and presentation in his/her section
- Control food wastage without compromising on food quality.
- Ensures hygiene and cleanliness of the kitchen area/equipment are maintained as per pre-determined standards.
- Ensures all the kitchen equipment is operated, maintained & stored properly and is safe to use.
- Ensures all the kitchen records are always maintained properly as per organizational standards in his/ her department.
- Attends behavioral and vocational training in own and related work areas to enhance skills and develop multifunctionally
- KCSE or equivalent qualification.
- Apprenticeship training/ attended kitchen program in a hotel school.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Commis in 4- or 5-star hotels or restaurants.