Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
Banking jobs, Sales & Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs, Stanbic jobs,
Business Development Manager VAF VAF
- Sales management
- Ensure inflow of new and repeat VAF/IPF business in line with set targets.
- Ensure growth of the VAF/IPF book within agreed targets. (Drawdowns)
- Ensure growth of interest and non-interest income as per targets.
- Regular visits (supported by Call Reports) to Customers, Branches, Group Companies, motor dealers, Insurance companies, agents and brokers and other intermediaries to ensure inflow of business, training their Sales staff on our processes, and resolve bottlenecks to business.
- Develop VAF/IPF business opportunities by maintaining a leads list, following up / pursuing leads.
- Conduct visits to existing and potential customers with a view to increasing/ maximizing on VAF/IPF drawdown’s and cross selling.
- Liaise with VAF/IPF Business Support to ensure TAT on processing of applications within agreed time lines and smooth drawdowns on approvals to attain 90% conversion rate.
- Follow up on VAF/IPF applications to ensure that customers’/Dealers/brokers’ requirements have been met.
- Clearly understand sales targets set for self and unit.
- Identify and nurture gatekeepers and center of influence in Motor Dealerships / branches / insurance companies to increase our market share.
- Conducting training sessions to ensure that Group staff understand the VAF / IPF product.
- Collecting Market information on product, competition, pricing etc
- Keep abreast of industry practices, legislation, and current regulatory developments
- Liaising with Group and Branches to maximize VAF/IPF sales.
- Periodic reports on VAF/IPF performance / figures.