Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Administration jobs, Business Management jobs, Media jobs, Law and Legal jobs,
A legal administrator is responsible for the successful daily operations of the firm. They act as a liaison between departments to ensure clear and consistent communication across the
Job responsibilities include recruiting, hiring, and onboarding staff, overseeing employee benefits, managing the annual review process for the team, reviewing and executing new contracts and renewals for office equipment, office supplies, software, and hardware, and coordinating the firm’s meetings and offsite events.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Assist with reviewing/updating employment contracts and managing contract portfolios.
- Prepare and distribute payroll, manage daily office operations
and equipment and maintain supplies for the office to run effectively.
- Provide information regarding the rules and regulations of the company.
- Input data for reviews and revisions of customer/client’s files, answering customer inquiries by telephone.
- ·Organize meetings and events, and prepare PowerPoint presentations.
- Improve performance and increase efficiency by overseeing and training other staff
• Have a Bachelors of law with a proven experience in administration.
• Proven two (2) years of related experience and/or training
• Proven experience and expertise in law
• Should be a team player.
• Should be innovative and creative thinker to generate maximum exposure for the firm.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills
• Strong work ethics
• Good time management skills
• Ability to work independently
How to Apply;
Kindly send to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 15th July 2022
Include salary expectations and availability
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any telephone solicitation will lead to automatic disqualification.