Marketing jobs, Finance jobs, Business related jobs, Logistics jobs, Procurement jobs, Store-keeping jobs, Supply Chain jobs,
What You’ll Do for Us
- Identifies and develops business opportunities and plans, with continuous analysis of business opportunities by developing Key Performance Indicators to achieve revenue goals. Along with the continued assessment of local capabilities to ensure that the execution plan is correctly supported.
- Knowledgeable on local consumers and customers’ needs in key channels, in order to develop plans to increase volume, change package mix and generate more profitability to Coca-Cola system business.
- Analyzes issues by packages and develops activities focusing trade, sales force and consumers closely with other related areas, such as Shopper, RGA, Marketing, Technical and Finance resulting in robust plans.
- Translates shopper and channel insights, trends and assessments, into channel strategies and plans.
- Identifies success factors that drive growth in revenue per case, faster transaction growth than volume growth, and growth in system /customer profitability and market PerCapita number.
- Unleashes channel potential through better execution and improves internal processes, support tools implementation to maximize speed and effectiveness of company’s response to changing market conditions and enhance go-to-market.
- Leads and facilitates strategic and annual business planning processes across the system, ensuring plans reflect mid-to-long term growth strategies.
- Manages cross functional project teams as required.
- Supports the Operating Unite development; ensuring the identification of opportunities and risks based on market analysis across channels and shopper/consumer, to deliver volume, profit and share targets for entire portfolio, including recommendation of system investments.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Business or related field, Master’s degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of leadership in a digital commerce with a global consumer packaged goods experience, to include branding and grocery are needed.
- Must have experience with annual business planning, forecasting, customer and distributor management.
- Must possess excellent relationship building skills, as well as strategic leadership.
- Distribution center knowledge is ideal
- The ability to influence outcomes and be persuasive are ideal
- Experience or ability to learn and implement agile projects management.
- Proven success with social media ecosphere and leveraging these to drive incremental sales.
- Proven record of localizing and implementing a global consumer goods strategy.
- Strong understanding of system financials/economics
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: In our portfolio of over 250 products, we offer a variety of widely known & popular brands including Coca-Cola, Simply, Fairlife & Topo Chico.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global marketing leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging digital platforms and marketing insights.
- Channel Optimization; Annual Business Planning; Distribution Management; organization; Channel Relationship Management; Contract Management; Business Plan Implementation; Stakeholder Relationship Management; Influence; Financial Performance Management; Forecasting Process; Negotiation; Strategic Leadership; Capacity Development; Business Alignment; Channel Strategies
Distribution Team Leader
The primary role of the Distribution Team Leader is to lead the SBU in the execution of the Distribution plan, ensuring that product is delivered safely, effectively and efficiently in full and on time to all our customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Coach team members in the correct execution of their tasks operational and technical.
- Check and ensure that team members monitor planned deliveries versus actual deliveries to obtain the desired customer service levels.
- Check and ensure that team members carry out required Truck and equipment checks and that the information is recorded on the appropriate systems.
To drive SC Ways initiatives on own shift
- Communicates work practice deployment plans and ensures team buy in.
- Coaches team members on work practice Implementation.
- Coaches team members situational problem solving.
Operating and Logistics Control
- Ensuring that team members understand and adhere to the operational, quality and logistics standards, work instructions and maintenance schedules, work practice deployment plans and performance target.
- Review and sign off of distribution performance (QCDSM) and ensuring that all required administrative tasks in support of the distribution driver team are carried out.
- Ensures all pre and post trip checks are conducted and problems identified and resolved.
Maintenance of trucks and related equipment
- Check that the drivers and other team members, carry out required basic vehicle and equipment maintenance tasks and any required basic running repairs on the road in accordance with work instructions and maintenance requirements.
- Ensure that the mechanic carries out repairs on and before the shift and coaches the team members on autonomous maintenance activities and carries out work in support of the fleet maintenance controllers.
- Participates in maintenance planning meetings to highlights maintenance problems requiring attention.
- Communicate team goals and regularly review to ensure team alignment.
- Prepare for the daily shift meeting by reviewing past shift performance and identifying issues for team discussion.
- Ensure that visual management boards are updated prior shift meetings.
- Degree in Purchasing & Supplies Management or equivalent qualification in Supply Chain.
- Be in possession of a valid heavy duty driver’s license and statutory documentation.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory distribution or transport experience in a FMCG, bottling or food processing environment.
- Understanding of The People Way practices and principles.
- Understanding of Company Policies and Procedures.
- Understanding of The Supply Chain Way practices and principles.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of transport and distribution.
- MS Office skills.
- A self-starter with high energy levels.
- Ability to identify gaps and initiate improvement activities.
- Understanding of SHEQ policies and procedures.
- The People Way and Company labour relations practices.
Skills and Attributes:
- Proven Leadership skills and technical capability.
- Excellent Industrial Relations Management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – clear capability and credibility to influence at front line level.
- Good problem solving capability.
- Is a logical thinker with the ability to determine quick solutions when problems arise.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality is non-negotiable.
- Ability to train and coach own team.
- Ability to be pragmatic, and able to place equal emphasis on quality and productivity.
- Negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.