Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Procurement jobs, Supply Chain jobs, Coca-Cola jobs,
What You’ll Do For Us
- Role leads innovation development (e.g. product, package, equipment) within his/her respective category (primarily consisting of globally led brands) to ensure a robust 1 to 3-year innovation pipeline.
- Works collaboratively with the global category team to bring global innovation to life within the Attractive-Local-Operating-Unit(AOU) as well as share relevant AOU market information in support of global innovation development.
- Develops holistic business cases and development of product, package, or equipment-based innovations working in collaboration with various technical, commercial, and brand functions.
- Lead, in collaboration with technical functions, the discovery of new technologies, new partners, and new applications of existing technologies to package-based solutions.
- Monitor external and/or internal insights and consumer studies (global and/or Africa) by reviewing related publications, reports, and research in order to raise system awareness of important trends and their potential implications.
- 5 years in brand/category management, brand innovation, portfolio management, or innovation/technical disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- Ability to take an end-to-end, consumer-driven approach to innovation utilizing multiple sources of information and translating those inputs into specific innovation(s) that meet marketplace needs while delivering brand/business objectives.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)