Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs
5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free
Find details here
Public Health jobs, Health Management jobs, Finance jobs, Accounting jobs,
Senior Project Accountant
The Senior Project Accountant will support the FAM to design, implement and maintain a reliable project finance management system to support core functions including budgeting, forecasting, expenditure analysis, audit, costing, and tracking financial performance.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
At a minimum, the Senior Project Accountant will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related area (Commerce or Finance)
- At least five (5) years experience in a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) or Public Institution, managing large donor-funded programs
- Full accountancy qualifications (CPA K) and professional membership in good standing
- Advanced knowledge and skills in finance/accounting information systems.
- Good understanding of Public Sector Procurement/Finance processes.
Terms of appointment
- This a position whose tenure is one (1) year contract renewable based on performance and by mutual consent. The salary is negotiable depending on the level of education and work experience.
Health System Strengthening (HSS)/Quality Improvement(QI) Lead
The HSS/QI lead is responsible for providing coordination oversight and technical assistance to program staff ensure that project activities are effectively implemented. S/he will also be involved in designing capacity building and other implementation strategies for stakeholders as well as contributing to program-wide learning. The HSS/QI lead will work in collaboration with the other Technical Leads and team members tensure coordinate efforts and a systematic approach implementing program activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep abreast of developments in county health system priorities and investments as well as program changes and progress advise and recommend tools and strategies to increase
- Project and Program performances and results.
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels to facilitate the implementation of HSS activities.
- Provide technical support tcounty/sub county/facility Teams to develop Monitoring and Evaluation plans aligned the County HIV/ AIDS, TB strategic plans.
- Support all program/county teams to improve data use for the decentralized HIV, TB response.
- Work closely across other technical leads and S/County teams to support coordinated investments in health systems infrastructure and connectivity directly aligned and partnering with relevant stakeholders as well as other IPs
- Build capacity of program/facility teams in M&E and Quality Improvement for the Decentralized response.
- Coordinate the review and analysis of program reports to identify and act on potential bottlenecks in project implementation and to enhance the quality of implementation and reporting.
- Provide appropriate and facilitative follow-up actions ensure effective implementation of project strategies.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Health Sciences, Public Health, or Health Management or related field.
- Seven (7) years of experience in public health programs with at least four (4) years exposure tthe President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) funded programs and in Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI).
- Must have prior experience in capacity building, such as developing content, planning, and facilitating trainings and providing technical assistance.
- Demonstrable experience in health systems strengthening.
Terms of appointment
This a position whose tenure is one (1) year contract renewable based on performance and by mutual consent. The salary is negotiable depending on the level of education and work experience.
How To Apply For a Job By Email
- Applicants should email their application letters, certified copies of certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) giving details of their qualifications, experience and three (3) referees, as well as indicating their telephone and e-mail contacts.
- Applications and related documents should be forwarded through applicants’ Heads of Departments, where applicable, and be addressed to the Director, Human Resource, University of Nairobi.
- Applicants should state their current designations, salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
- The application letter must bear the reference code indicated in the advertisement.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Applications should be emailed as one file in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org