Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs
5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free
Find details here
Data Analysis Jobs, Team Management Jobs, Statistics Related Jobs, New Jobs,
Data Analyst (Maternity Cover)
This will be a 4 month maternity cover position where you will use data analysis, visualization, and data modelling techniques to provide insight, identify trends to recommend action for the Insights team and assist operational departments in the successful execution of their programmes. You will also be responsible for:
- Developing tools to analyse our data in order to identify trends, insights and risks that will support the Insights team in the day-to-day execution of their programmes.
- Creating and maintaining data dashboards from local operations as well as other sources.
- Turning your findings into clear reports and recommendations that will help local and global teams improve control over their processes.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
You are someone who thinks logically and comes up with practical solutions in order to solve any issues. You have an eye for the smaller details, and ensure that tasks are followed up in a timely manner.
- Degree in relevant fields (Economics, Population Studies, Statistics, Mathematics, Public Health or any other relevant social sciences degree)
- 2-4 years work experience working in a similar role
- Proficiency data analysis skills using Excel, R, STATA , SPSS,Tableau, Power BI.
- Work experience in public health sector would be highly beneficial
Data Analyst Team Lead
- Coordination: You coordinate the Data Analysis team work & provide training to the team when needed
- Data dashboards: You create and maintain data dashboards for local operations based on programme, donor, and operational needs.
- Data insights: You develop and maintain tools to analyze our data. You also identify trends, insights and risks that support the insights team in their behavioural economics work as well as operational departments in the day to day execution of their programmes.
- Data reporting: You turn your findings into clear reports and recommendations that will help our teams make decisions that improve the work we do and create a positive impact.
- Leading your team: You lead and develop a highly engaged team. You create a positive working environment that aligns with Triggerise values
You are an analytical and data-driven person who pays attention to detail and follow through on tasks. You’re a logical thinker and a practical problem solver who wants to use your technical skillset to make an impact.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in international development, specifically in HIV, family planning and other SRH areas
- You have a degree in applied statistics or biostatistics or a quantitative social science degree such as Demography, Economics etc. A masters in these areas will be an added advantage
- Proven high-level proficiency in statistical analysis and management of large data sets using stata, SAS, SPSS
- Experience in running data visualizations in Tableau, PowerBI (an added advantage)
- You have excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills