Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
KenGen Jobs, Government Jobs, Jobs in Kenya,
KenGen, a market leader in the provision of electric energy and the largest geothermal power producer in Africa is seeking to recruit qualified and result-oriented individuals to fill the following positions:
1. Finance Manager, Revenue & Treasury Management Ref: HRAD/FIN/01/04/2022
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
2. Finance Manager, Management Accounting Ref: HRAD/FIN/02/04/2022
3. Legal Services Manager Ref: HRAD/CSLA/02/04/2022
4. Property Manager Ref: HRAD/PROP/01/04/2022
5. Capital & Energy Planning Manager Ref: HRAD/BD/01/04/2022
6. Reservoir & Steam Field Manager Ref: HRAD/GDD/02/04/2022
7. Communication Manager Ref: HRAD/COMMS/01/04/2022
8. Supply Chain Officers Ref: HRAD/SUP/01/04/2022
9. Supply Chain Assistants Ref: HRAD/SUP/02/04/2022
10. Senior Systems Analyst (re-advertisement) Ref: HRAD/ICT/02/04/2022
11. ICT Officers (re-advertisement) Ref: HRAD/ICT/03/04/2022
12. Senior Accountants (re-advertisement) Ref: HRAD/FIN/03/04/2022
13. Accountants (re-advertisement) Ref: HRAD/FIN/04/04/2022
Detailed Job Descriptions are posted on our website.
Short listed candidates will be required to submit the following documents:
- (i) Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- (ii) Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- (iii) Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- (iv) Clearance Certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- (v) Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested candidates should submit their online applications through our career portal on the KenGen website at https://www.kengen.co.ke/careers/ by close of business on April 22, 2022 at 5.00pm.
Canvassing, falsifying, or misrepresentation of qualifications will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.