Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Budget and Resource Responsibility
- Accurate and timely posting of data into the accounting system and ensure that all transactions are posted against the correct grant/ cost codes.
- Prepare and reconcile balance sheets and profit and loss and highlight any discrepancies, variances etc. to the Accountant for resolution.
- Process payments and grants, ensure accuracy and that all supporting documents are attached and appropriately approved and that there is no duplication of payments.
- Generate payee lists and edit and update lists as instructed.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements for the Programme’s bank accounts
- Log and file manual and electronic bank statements and correspondence.
- Record assets in the general ledger and update the fixed assets register as required.
- Participate in and carry out stock takes and physical verification of assets.
- Participate in the internal audit reviews as required in accordance with the audit plan through provision of the required information.
- Effectively manage and administer all departmental records and files and ensure these are accurate, up to date and easily retrievable.
- And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- CPA II or ACCA II
- 3 years of accounting experience in multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge and experience in computerised accounting systems and Microsoft applications
- Book keeping and accounting skills
- Data entry and records maintenance skills
- Analytical ability
- Good organisation skills
- Team working skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Proactive with the ability to prioritise and plan own work
- Confidentiality, integrity, ability to take and follow instructions and to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility and willingness to help and take on additional roles
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Office based
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE