Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Nokia Jobs, Career Opportunities, Latest Jobs,
Head of MO MU CEWA
What you will learn and contribute to
The Supply Manager owns the end-to-end / complete supply chain operations or can also own singular or specific process which is part of supply as Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) plan, source, make, deliver, return, enable, procure and / or collect cash & pay for multiple or single customer teams, countries, or markets for all business groups.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
• Performs supply chain operations.
• Works effectively in a mixed environment and uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve supply chain design.
• Contributes to supply chain processes and execution, profitability and efficiency meeting accurate and timely services and high performance in services to customer operations / customers both in terms of quality and cost efficiency.
• Orders most products (HW, SW, Services) in most business scenarios, including customer cases and Nokia risk orders, trials, demonstration, R&D, free of charge processes.
• Supports pre-sales by evaluating logistics requirements, planning the Logistics and supply chain execution.
• Contributes to logistics planning in relation to CT business management – order intake and revenue execution, inventory Latest Estimates (LE), resourcing.
• Contributes to logistics execution process to meet the CT and Delivery Operations business targets (includes monitor and control).
• Contributes to supply chain execution (Gate 3 / LG 300): Plans project consignment model in close cooperation with Customer Supply Manager.
• Prepares for order: Collects the demand planning, roll-out planning and customer purchase order info from relevant CTs and projects and follow an execution plan for consignment stock in the country.
• Manages order (L* …): Hands over the plant-to-plant ordering requests for LC for low volume items. Triggers return process back to source of supply for not needed materials. Manages subcontractor inventory Latest Estimates (LE)vels and give guidance if subcontractors are running on too high.
• Manages inventory: Monitors inventory Latest Estimates (LE)vels in central consignment location to ensure adequate stock levels.
• Product phase in / phase out: Collaborates with Demand Supply Manager to ensure smooth change of versions.
• Shares initial ideas for professional direction of own organisational unit.
• Uses advanced analytical skills to solve complex problems or problems that Delivery Operations not have routine solutions and takes a new perspective.
• Assesses and tracks supply risks and challenges.
• Acts as a professional advisor and mentor for staff / workteam / taskforces.
• May lead projects with manageable risks and resource requirements or small teams, handles day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work.
Purpose of Role
- Business and people leadership for supply chain in the Market
- Deploy SC strategy in line with Market requirements
- Deliver competitive performance to enable Market growth and optimize profitability
- Accountable for all operations topics within the GCBT / CBT (unit)
- Integrated partner for unit CO, BGs and other stakeholders
- Business and people leadership of MO resources in the market aligned with Market Operations strategy
- Manage cost, cash and performance KPIs from plan, offer, execute to measure & improvement
- Capture and validate customer demand signals with unit stakeholders
- Identify and mitigate supply risks
- Order management from planning till invoicing including procurement of local services and material as well as execution of last mile distribution
- Provide optimized SC costing, delivery for customer ensuring early involvement
- Ensure continuous improvement and innovation of processes and tools, deploy quality framework and practice improvement every day and everywhere
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve customer perceived value index (CPVi) –analyse and take actions related to SC issues
- Ensure quality, health & safety, process compliance and adherences
- Building Effective Team
- Customer Focus
- Decision quality
- Developing Direct Reports and Others
- Drive for Results
- Innovation Management
- Change Management
- Financial acumen (for non-financial professionals)
- Business Case creation
- Nokia Portfolio
- Process and MoO understanding
- Working with virtual teams
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- CO; CO Market Services
- SCO HW/SW
- BG interface at MU level
What we offerNokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.