Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Program Manger Opening, Cloud Advocate Jobs,
Date posted Oct 21, 2021
- Responsible for working with engineering feature owners to drive feedback to their development lifecycle through standard and customer service delivery, such as NDA roadmap calls, design exercises, listening sessions, and private previews.
- Curate and build technical depth in Azure Security solutions and specifically in the product(s) assigned as your focus area.
- Build stakeholder relationships both internally and externally to identify gaps and support continuous improvement of our team and service delivery.
- Partner with peers in other divisions to engage in complex multi-cloud, multi-feature scenarios – identifying gaps and greatest areas of unrealized value. Develop proposals and work with engineering owners to advocate for our customers and prioritize accordingly.
- Evolve meaningful objectives, key results, and track against those based on alignment to divisional and organizational priorities.
- 2 years of success in technology, program management, and/or customer success management.
- Thought Leadership. Ability to share insights with technical teams and internal communities; Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects.
- Passion for customers and a desire to champion the customer experience and business value.
- Great collaboration and relationship building.
- Microsoft Office Tools. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Microsoft Flow, PowerBI.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a desire to roll up the sleeves and make things happen.
- Collaboration. Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Communication. Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams. Strong verbal, written and presentation skills for both large and small audiences at various levels of organization and public.
Cloud Advocate – Global Remote
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
As a Cloud Advocate in Student Developer Programs, the core impact of this role is engaging and growing our university student engagement through our Educator, Microsoft Learn Student Ambassadors program, Imagine Cup competition, hackathons, and workshops on campus plus online skilling with Microsoft Learn.
Your day-to-day might include:
- Create scalable multi modal content, videos, and samples from beginner to best practices that demonstrates how to develop, deploy, manage, and scale Azure applications.
- Win the hearts and minds of developers by building and/or contributing to OSS projects and building cool, useful, or productive apps.
- Build relationships with key influencers, foster a healthy and vibrant technical community, and collect and prioritize product feedback and technical blockers with engineering.
- Scale your efforts by partnering with the Microsoft field, developers and academic community programs like Microsoft Learn Educator Ambassadors, Microsoft Learn Student Ambassadors, Microsoft MVPs
- Recruit and mentor Student Developers in your geographic region and mentor them through the Microsoft Learn Ambassadors, Imagine Cup, and hackathon events.
- Focus on Microsoft products and services within AI/ ML, Modern Workplace, BizApp and Data, Web, Applications, and Azure Infrastructure.
- Network and build relationships with the students and educators and earn their trust and respect for Microsoft technologies.
- Collate product and service feedback to drive growth in the academic developer community.
- A business and/or technical degree is required, software engineering degree preferred.
- Software development experience
- Experience working with student developer audiences, learning how they make choices about the technologies they use.
- Experience Azure SDKs, APIs.
- Solid communication skills – ability to be both a strong technical writer as well as a dynamic public speaker.
- Ability to translate ideas into various mediums for effective, audience-appropriate consumption.
- Ability to work under deadlines and prioritize projects.
- Passion for helping connect people and communities to Microsoft technologies inclusive of open source with a particular emphasis on engaging Student developers that are actively learning.
- Proven experience working with 3rd party communities, social media and blogging preferred).
- A self-starter that can manage and prioritize initiatives that will make our developers and platform the most successful.
- Understanding of student developers that are seeking to upskill, and why/how they make choices about the technologies they use.
- You have a “pulse” on the tech industry and a willingness to learn, share, and improve. Ability to self-study; ramp to latest technologies.
- Travel may be required depending on where local and national developer events are held.
- Language fluency in English plus the primary language for the geographic location of this role