Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Consultancy Jobs, Media Relations and Communications Jobs,
Consultancy for the development of the AECF Annual Report
Qualification and Experience
Qualifications and competence of the key staff related to the various assignments. Bidders must provide descriptions and documentation of staff/teams’ technical expertise, experience, and assignment to the task.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Interested and qualified consultant(s) and firms are invited to submit their proposal that includes the following
- Profile of the lead consultant(s) (max 1 page per consultant) explaining why they are the most suitable for the work.
- Relevant experience (max 4 pages) in writing.
- Relevant experience and link to design portfolio.
- An understanding of the scope of work.
- A proposed work plan for a maximum period of 6 months detailing the execution of key activities.
- Detailed reference list indicating the scope and magnitude of similar assignments.
- Registration and other relevant statutory documents are required.
- Financial proposal in USD clearly showing the budgeted cost (including a breakdown of costs for fees and number of working days) for the work to be conducted (to be submitted in a separate document from the technical proposal). Payments will be made upon delivery of the services specified in the TOR.
- The preferred format for the submission is PDF, PowerPoint and Word.
- Technical and Financial proposals will need to be submitted as separate documents. Financial proposals will not be opened until the conclusion of the technical evaluation and then only for those proposals that are deemed qualified and responsive.
Consultancy for Media Relations and Corporate Communications
The activities and expected outputs are as follows:
Media Liaison support
- Implement the media strategy for AECF taking into account the media landscape analysis, communications strategy and the AECF strategic plan.
- Develop media packs, pitching decks and speaking notes for use by the media and AECF staff.
- Co-create 6 opinion pieces, 6 press releases and 12 news articles.
- Secure the following media outputs in Tier 1 outlets nationally, regionally and internationally: 6 opinion pieces, 6 TV interviews, 12 radio interviews, 24 newspaper mentions in national outlets and 6 newspaper mentions in regional and international outlets
- Develop and share quarterly media monitoring reports
Corporate Communications support
- Working closely with the AECF writers and copy editor, develop: 12 blogs/website articles showcasing the impact of our work and 4 quarterly eternal newsletters.
- Working closely with the AECF communications staff, conceptualize, develop and execute 4 social media campaigns.
- Position AECF and its spokespeople through 4 high-level speaking opportunities and 2 high-level exhibition/participation opportunities.
- Working closely with the AECF communications and impact staff, disseminating 4 learning papers, 4 factsheets and 2 research papers.
- Develop and share monthly communications monitoring reports
Qualifications / experience required
The consultant/consultancy firm should possess the following skills and/or credentials:
- Experience in media liaison, public relations, digital engagement, communications, marketing or similar fields
- Knowledge of the development sector and in particular the work of NGOs, bilateral and multilateral institutions
- Experience in knowledge dissemination
- Demonstrated ability to create content that is persuasive, clear and concise, while able to convey and engagingly present technical ideas/knowledge for varied audiences.
Method of Application
The AECF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The AECF considers all interested candidates based on merit without regard to race, sex, colour, national origin, religion, age, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
How To Apply For a Job By Email
- Interested consultant(s) are requested to submit their technical and financial proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5PM EAT on 13th January 2023
- The subject of the email should read “Annual Report development consultancy 2022”. The AECF shall not be liable for not opening proposals submitted with a different subject.
- All questions and clarifications should be sent to email@example.com.