IOS Developer Jobs, Technology Related Jobs,
Senior iOS Developer
- Strategy, Planning & Execution.
- Design, build and maintain efficient scalable mobile app.
- Build Reusable Code and Library for Future Use.
- Developing features for new requirements and functionality across iOS mobile app platforms using Objective-C and Swift.
- Maintaining and growing the mobile app platform’s API library. Includes updating API’s and creating new APIs as needed.
- Triaging and correcting mobile app defects.
- Reviewing and translating business requirements/user stories into development requirements in coordination with Scrum Team activities/procedures.
- Participating in Scrum Team design review meetings to establish designs and approaches for user stories and requirements.
- Participating in Tech Review meetings with development team members to define technical approaches for established stories/designs.
- Troubleshooting issues reported by users to correct application and API defects/anomalies.
- Designing, developing, and testing software to meet requirements and design specifications in accordance with development standards and procedures.
- Participate in code reviews and training programs.
- Maintaining automated deployment/build procedures and mobile app distribution procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Experience as an iOS mobile app developer.
- Experience developing iOS applications (Swift & Objective-C experience required).
- Experience delivering a product that is centered around great customer experience.
- Experience creating and maintaining API’s/web services.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients as well as internal teams.
- Experience working with git-based source control on a development team.
- Experience with offline databases (i.e., Realm).
- Good understanding of UI/UX design & prototyping.
- Knowledge of Transforming UI/UX designs to working mock-up applications.
- Development of mobile applications and related services.
- Testing of mobile applications and related services.
- Debugging of mobile applications and related services.
- Documenting and monitoring mobile applications and related services.
- Good understanding of RESTful API.
- Good understanding of Graph QL.
- Good understanding of MVVM or MVI architecture patterns.
- Good understanding of Live data handling.
- Good understanding of Data persistence.
Senior Android Developer
- Perform full stack hands-on mobile development for native mobile app design and implementation on Android, including system analysis, test-driven application development, unit test, test automation, code review and application maintenance support.
- Code and ship complex new mobile features and apps.
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships with the project manager and technical product owners.
- Work with owners and system leads, including Vendor Solutions, to logically design and negotiate solutions and participate in long-term product planning.
- Ensure commitments are met while providing high-quality and cost-effective systems that meet client expectations.
- Keep up to date on new technology, standards, protocols and tools in areas relevant to the rapidly changing digital mobile environment.
- Work with the application support teams and external vendors as necessary to ensure all applications are supported according to their Service Level Agreements.
- Troubleshoot and fix issues in production and non-production environments.
- Collaborate and work with external teams to design API specs.
- Propose and implement process improvements to make our engineering team even better
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (preferred), Math, Physics, or Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Min 10 years of software development experience
- 8+ years of Android development
- Experience in coding new Android mobile apps from scratch as well as refactoring, transitioning, and revising existing apps
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices including Custom UI or views.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch.”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Min 4 years hands on GIT source code control experience
UN Jobs Salary Scale | United Nations Salary Range
- Must be able and willing to collaborate in a team/cooperative environment as well as exercise independent judgment and initiative.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Is extremely logical, detail oriented with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures.
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.