IT jobs, System Administration jobs,
Manager E-Channels Fintech
- Provide 1st level Support VOOMA Platform (Mobile Money, Sopra, Application Gateway) Customer experience, Operations, Finance and other internal Sections on functionality issues.
- Maintenance of accurate and updated system configuration and documentation for all the VOOMA systems and ensure that constant review and versioning is done.
- Provide weekly system performance and incident reports.
- Work with the development teams to ensure that new deployments incorporate all the operational requirements.
- Following established change management practices by ensuring that they are well tested and are rolled out in a manner that adheres to established business processes.
- Drive attainment of efficiencies through automation of processes/activities.
- Deploy and support of BCM strategies for Fintech Services.
- Support VOOMA product development team by participating in testing and piloting new functionality where required.
- Manage all the security elements related to the Fintech systems locally (certificates, interfaces, Access to systems).
- Provide Risk Management for all Fintech Systems Operational requests as per the IS Audit/Risk Recommendations.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree: IT Related Field.
- Professional Qualifications: Oracle Database Administration Certification/ Unix Based Operating system Administration Certification/ Cloud Certification/ ITIL Certification; will be an added advantage.
- 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
- 2 years’ experience in Linux Server Administrator is essential.
- 1-year experience in Change Management is essential.
- 2 years’ experience in Digital Channels (Huawei Mobile Money System) administration is desired.
- 2 years’ experience in IT Projects and Business analysis is desired