Banking, Customer Care, New Job Openings,
Gold Banking Relationship Officer- Kisii and Nyali
Job Purpose Statement
- To provide prompt personalized and efficient customer service to the bank’s High Net Worth Individuals (HNI), deepen existing customer relationships through cross sell thereby increasing customer share of wallet with the Bank Support Gold Banking Relationship Managers with end to end processing of operational requests
Ideal Job Specifications
- Academic: Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Customer Relationship Management Course
- Communication Skills ( Harvard Management Mentor)
- Customer Focus (Harvard Management Mentor)
- Negotiation Skills (Harvard Management Mentor)
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance (COP) will be an added advantage
Desired work experience: University degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer service role with a financial services institution.
- In-depth knowledge of the local banking industry, banking products, banking services and banking regulations.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of general commercial regulations and practices.
- COP is highly desirable
Closing on: Jun 4, 2023
Head of Trustee Services
Job Purpose Statement
- Overall management and control of Trustee Services at NCBA Bank. The role holder will oversee the setup of Trustee Services at the Bank with specific focus on approved collective investment schemes such as Unit Trusts and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) while ensuring a high regulatory risk and compliance culture for the business.
- Responsible for the growth of the Trustee Services business by prospecting new clients and growing its revenue in line with the banks’ strategy.
- The role holder is expected to deliver first class service as well as build a highly engaged trustee services team.
- They are also tasked with building trusted and valued partnerships within the industry and to ensure successful commercialization of the business.
- Academic: A Bachelor’s degree any Business related field.
- Investment Administration Qualification (IAQ), Regulation & Compliance Course,
- Bonds and Fixed Income Markets Course. Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) qualifications will be an added advantage.
Desired work experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in banking particularly securities services (custody, Fund
- Administration and Trustee Services), with specific minimum 3 years experience handling REITs
- Prior experience of handling a similar role a plus.
Closing on: Jun 2, 2023