Sales & Marketing jobs,Business Development jobs, Branding jobs, Banking jobs,
Officer – Graphic & Design
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadlines.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Actively participate in preparation for product launches and post-launch support.
- Participate in social media management, content creation and post cards.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Preparation of documentation on products, both for internal use as well as external use.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software.
- Any other official duty assigned from time to time.
KEY COMPETENCIES, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Graphic Design
- 1-2 years working experience in graphic design.
- Competent in Adobe software i,e. Illustrator, Photoshop and knowledge on Mac Machine.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of design tools.
- Communications skills
Deadline – 9th August 2023 at 5:00pm
Direct Sales Agent – Likoni, Mtwapa,Mombasa, Machakos, Limuru, Ruiru, Tom Mboya-Nairobi, Kitengela, Kayole, Eldoret,
- The main responsibility of the job holder is to acquire and growth of sustainable Bank Business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating new business through visiting potential customers to prospect for business.
- Actively take part in sales activities organized by the Bank to acquire the business.
- Offer excellent customer experience while interacting with customers on different channels.
- Gather feedback from customers on Bank products and services to inform improvement decisions.
- Daily reporting on business acquisition/sales activities
- Continuously seek to deepen knowledge of the Bank’s offering and the industry trends.
- Achieving sales targets within the set period i.e. in both volume and value.
- Handling customer issues and complaints on allocated products.
- Obtain all customer information and documents required to open an account and till number and ensure know your customer (KYC) compliance.
- Preparing regular sales activity and performance reports as required.
Knowledge and Experience required for this Role.
- Certificate in relevant course or any other business-related course.
- At least 1-year experience in a sales role
- Confident and self-driven.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Ability to be an agent of change and innovation with a strong desire to excel.
- Ability to deliver set business targets and services with minimum supervision.
Interested candidates are requested to send their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position applied for and the job location on the e-mail subject e.g. (DIRECT SALES AGENT-LIKONI) on or before 12th August 2023 at 5:00pm.