Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Sales Jobs, Senior Manager, Area Sales Manger, Safaricom Jobs,
Senior Manager – Regional Sales – (21000582)
Reporting to the Head of Department – Regional Operations Department, the position holder will manage sales and distribution aspects in within given regions. This role will also be responsible for Driving Customer obsession agenda, Driving New GSM, Financial services and Terminal customers, Growing the existing business and providing leadership to the sales Teams and Partners in the assigned region.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Effectively Drive Customer Obsession Initiatives to drive NPS in the Regions
- Provide the Positive leadership and Energy and attitude to the sales team below them to drive the People and Performance Management agenda within the Region.
- Drive innovative Regional Business Strategies to drive the set Business KPIS on Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Targets.
- Effectively implement market penetration strategy in the trade for the assigned Targets
- Drive Acquisition of new customers and enforcing the compliance standards
- Drive Effective execution Tactics to Ensure 100% adherence to Sales Force Effectiveness routines and tools both individually and the team
- Grow Right Execution daily scores for the region month on month
- Assistance with the change management process within the teams and the business
- Ensure all revenue targets are achieved
- To ensure all agent outlets are consistently audited
- Drive Trade Compliance on Safaricom Branding Standards by enforcing the PICOS within the assigned Region
- Develop working relationships with other stake holders within assigned region.
- Develop sales programs aimed at swift and efficient market penetration.
- Ensure effective and efficient reporting is done within the teams/market
- Demonstration of Coaching for performance with teams
- Rigor in demonstrating compliance on regulatory and internal policies
- Degree in a business-related discipline
- Must have at least 10 years working experience in a sales environment, of which 5 years should be in an FMCG/Telco Industry- can we indicate 2 years’ experience on People management
- Excellent knowledge of Safaricom products and services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude and use good organization skills
- Must be willing to work anywhere in the country
Last Date to Apply: Nov 8, 2021
Manager – Area Sales – (21000580)
We are pleased to announce the vacancy for an Area Sales Manager within the Channel, Sales & Distribution Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Regional Sales the position holder will be in charge of effective management of agents & sub-agents in the assigned area, growing the agents/sub-agents business to ensure availability of M-PESA services in the area at all times. Indirect generation of sales revenue through effective management of Safaricom Business and Dealer distribution in the assigned area.
- Grow Sales within the Area by developing innovative ways of increasing/growing airtime sales, Mpesa Float availability and terminal sales at the Point of Purchase; Value added services and connections
- Executing to Win through Embedment of Safaricom effective execution daily (SEED) practices towards best in class execution of Trade activities.
- Indirect generation of sales revenue through effective management of Safaricom Business in the assigned area
- Effective implementation of distribution strategy in the trade to achieve availability and grow sales within the assigned area.
- Ensure achievement of set sales and usage targets i.e. Monthly, quarterly, semiannually or annually.
- Prepare, plan and execute Area Sales programs aimed at market penetration
- Ensure shops are well branded according to Safaricom standards & ensure stores are well stocked and sell at recommended sales prices.
- Effective implementation of market penetration strategy in the trade and distribution of all Safaricom products within the territory
- Route mapping and route coverage monitoring of sales team while conducting marketing intelligence.
- Coaching and Capability development for the sales team
- Degree in a business-related field.
- Must have at least 4 years working experience in sales and distribution, of which 2 years must be in leading a sales team in sales growth and revenue generation.
- Exceptional leadership and people management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Safaricom products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Professional Sales training will be a strong advantage
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude and use good organization skills.
- Mentoring/coaching skills/experience
- Must be willing to work anywhere in the country