Engineering, Technical, ICT, Computer, Product Management,
Repair Technician – 20 Positions
About the Job
Provide a timely supply of correctly configured and working PAYGO Smart Meters to operations for delivery to the market.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Repairing/Preparing M-Gas meters through all the processes
- Documenting on Inergy and Forms on the meter processes, and reporting activities daily to the Supervisor
- Documenting movement of meters between warehouse and workshop
- Ensure all parts and tools assigned are tracked and stored tidily and in the correct place.
- Execute any other duties as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible to work in a day or night or weekend shift.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills in person and on the phone
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Diploma in Electronics or any other technical field Diploma
- Technical Skills
Deadline: Oct 1, 2023
Head of Product
About the Job
- Proactively and holistically lead teams in building products that customers love and support the strategic growth plan of the company.
- Identify customer needs and more prominent business objectives for a particular product, articulate what success looks like.
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Gathering and prioritizing customer requirements to create winning products.
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, agile and lean methodologies.
- Understanding of the different types of agile principles, methodologies, and frameworks, especially those designed to be scaled at the enterprise level.
- Understanding of existing, new, and emerging technologies, and processing environments.
- Strong leadership skills with exceptional soft and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Knowledge of all components of enterprise architecture, business and IT principles and processes.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Ability to present technical information to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Enthusiasm to continually improve skills and learn new technologies.
- Fluent in English
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus Degree
- Startup business experience is a plus
- Knowledge in AWS technologies and services.
- Experience managing technical teams; in different geographical locations
- Four or more years of experience as a software developer/engineer or technical lead.
- Product management experience as part of a global team.
Deadline: Sep 29, 2023