Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
HR Jobs, Finance Jobs, ICT Openings, Program Officer Jobs,
The National Cohesion and Integration Commission was established to facilitate and promote equality of opportunity, good relations, harmony and peaceful co-existence between persons of different ethnic and racial communities of Kenya and to advise the Government on all aspects thereof.
The Commission intends to recruit highly professional self-driven individuals to fill the following vacant positions:
- Internal Auditor
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
2. Human Resource Management Assistant II
3. Finance Officer
4. Assistant Information Communication Technology Officer II (ICT)
5. Senior Assistant Office Administrator II
6. Driver 1
7. Programme Officer, Public Education and Engagement
8. Programme Officer, Peace Building & Reconciliation
9. Programme Officer, Investigations and Compliance
10. Information and Knowledge Management Officer
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission’s recruitment portal accessible through https://recruitment.cohesion.or.ke.
- All applications should be submitted together with detailed curriculum vitae, a copy of ID/Passport, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and any other relevant supporting documents. The documents are to be uploaded in the portal.
All applications should be submitted on or before 25th November,2021 by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time).
Click Here for more details