Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Insurance jobs, Sales & Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs, Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Procurement jobs,
Medical Business Processing Officer
- Reporting to the Business Processing Supervisor, the incumbent will optimally carry out business processing in the department and ensure that customer standards are met.
The key objectives for this position are: –
- Ensure completeness of insurance documentations – KYC
- Prepare Renewal lists and process renewal notices
- Premiums Processing
- Process underwriting documentations
- Prepare policy documents/ contracts
- Respond to inter departmental queries and complaints in a timely manner
- Assist in credit control by ensuring no unpaid business is not booked
- Membership Management- Deletions, additions, member lists, deactivation letters etc.
- Preparation of Medical cards, activation, deactivation, issuance etc.
- New medical scheme set ups- completion of contract files, payments, member lists etc.
Qualifications and experience
- Entry level.
- Degree in relevant field
Knowledge and Skills
- Product knowledge and functions of the various departments.
- Basic computer skills
19 July 2023
Sales / Branch Manager – Mombasa
- To manage the operations of the Branch and ensure that the set targets both in production and number of Direct Sales Force (DSF) and independent agents and direct clients are achieved.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of independent Intermediaries (Agents and Brokers)
- Management of Direct Sales Force
- Management of Direct Clients; Selects, interviews, recruits, trains to achieve annual set numbers and facilitates professional courses for all company DSF, terminates services as necessary while maintaining the regulatory standards throughout the year
- Sets targets for each agent both for renewal and new business at the start of the business year, monitors performance monthly to ensure volume targets are met and communicates to Head of Retail & Branch Business
- Recruitment, Motivation and Retention of productive intermediaries
- Contributes actively in actualization of the company’s’ PR/Communication plan in Marketing and promotion of company products and identifies social responsibility activities in the region for consideration
- Formulates long term and short-term strategic plan for the Branch in line with the Company’s strategic goals and takes part in Company’s’ strategic planning session
- Ensure compliance with the company policies and procedures on underwriting especially credit policy and documentation.
- Ensure that intermediaries comply to all regulatory requirements before starting to transact business
- Develops a rewards program to motivate the Direct Sales Force achieve projected sales.
- Supervises, counsels, motivates, and sets objectives for the Branch Customer Service Officer and Sales Agents and carries out appraisals as per company plan in order to achieve the branch Objectives/targets
- Oversees branch administrative function and maintains all company assets in the branch including safe custody of Motor vehicle certificates, cash/cheques and agents’ personnel files
- Oversees the underwriting of all the business introduced through the branch to ensure that the underwriting guidelines/procedures are followed within the authority guidelines, chairs renewal meeting on a weekly basis and ensures quotations are presented within 12 hours and 48 hours for those with consultations
- Implements the company credit policy through collecting premium and oversees compliance to company (QOP) procedures ensuring adherence with regulatory requirements for all functions.
- Claims liaison
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Customer Focused
- PR/ interpersonal Relations
- Office administration skills
- Advanced Computer skills
- Good communication skills
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Sales and Marketing training
- 5 years’ experience
- Business Related Degree
- ACII or Insurance Qualifications
20 July 2023
- African Infrastructure Investment Managers (AIIM) is seeking a talented individual, who is passionate about Africa and its development, to join the business and provide support to the pan-African Investment team across all aspects of the investment function including transaction origination, deal execution and asset management.
- Financial analysis
- Review and analyse financial statements
- Build, review, run, modify, and interpret financial models, including use of VBA macros
- Perform comprehensive company valuations
- Review and analyse potential financing structures
- Investment process and transaction execution:
- Perform risk analysis
- Manage due diligence processes and coordinate transaction advisors
- Support senior team members in the negotiation of transaction and project documents
- Compile bid documents in tender submissions
- Investment papers and marketing materials:
- Prepare investment papers
- Company and market research
- Asset management:
- Track asset performance against original projections
- Support portfolio companies in value-enhancing initiatives
- Engage with portfolio company management
- Support senior team in deal identification and origination
- Travel for project sand site visits as well as short- to medium-term assignments in AIIM offices across the continent
Experience and Core competencies
- An Honours Financial degree or equivalent
- 0 – 3 years’ experience within an Investment Bank (M&A, corporate finance or project finance), Private Equity or “Big Four” accounting firm
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Financial acumen – the capacity to demonstrate knowledge of and insight into financial principles and processes and identify inconsistencies in data
- Ability to apply sound business judgment and an analytical, pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail and strong focus of quality of results
- Experience in energy, digital or mobility and logistics infrastructure beneficial but not a requirement
- Desktop research capability
- Technically proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Project/process management
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively
- Commercial orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellence orientation (concern for high-quality work) – Follow-through; the motivation to ensure the highest standards of quality and productivity are consistently maintained
- Flexible & dynamic – self-motivated, results driven, ability to deal with change
- Excellent intellectual & conceptual abilities
- Invests high levels of energy in work
- Team player
- Passionate about Africa
13 July 2023
Job DescriptionProvide leadership in all procurement matters within the Group by driving the delivery of procurement transformation through proactive stakeholder engagement to maximize value for the Old mutual Holdings Plc and its Subsidiaries.
- Strategic Sourcing:
- Develop category sourcing strategies to deliver on the overall group strategy.
- Sourcing the market for competent service providers and contractors through a transparent vendor pre-qualification and selection process.
- Overall responsibility of the procurement cycle.
- Lead negotiator, ensure optimization of the group Synergies.
- Cost management, ensure Total cost of Ownership (TCO) is within the group’s appetite.
- Ensure all sourcing activities conform to approved budgets and approvals.
- Prepare annual procurement plans, ensure approval and implementation of the same.
- Policy and Governance
- Develop the group procurement policy, review for conformance to Group wide Policies and enforce compliance to the same.
- Overall responsibility of developing and implementing the group procurement standard operating procedures and enforce adherence to the established procedures.
- Secretary to the procurement committee. Ensure all procurement activities are conducted as per policy.
- Review of thresholds, advise on limits to support approvals for user requests.
- People Management
- Coach, lead and develop procurement skills to support the group in service delivery.
- Contracts management: –
- Develop robust and appropriate contracts management plans.
- In conjunction with legal, establish adequate contract review procedures.
- Contract negotiations and contract performance monitoring.
- Ensure all services are duly contracted for as per policy, in conjunction with legal ensure the group maintains an updated contract repository at all times.
- Risk Management:
- Identification, monitoring and control of identified procurement related risks.
- Address internal control gaps and remediate in conjunction with the group risk team
- Enforcement of AML – ensure all newly on boarded suppliers are vetted for AML and other sanctions prior to onboarding.
- Implementing and enforcing the board approved AML, KYC & CFT policy in as far as is applicable.
- Insurance Management:
- Ensure adequate insurance covers are in place as required by the business.
- Manage the assets insurance claims process.
- Maintaining the insurance register and the claims register
- Asset Management:
- Ensure all newly acquired assets are accounted for and delivered to the user departments.
- Ensure relevant asset tracking is in place to protect the companies assets.
- Manage the Asset Disposal process