Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
ICT & Computer jobs, KQ jobs,
Flight Data Analyst
Reporting to the Flight Data Manager, the ideal candidate will be required to capture, analyze, disseminate and archive safety information to all concerned and to ensure improvement of corporate safety.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Identify and establish audit findings on both planned and achieved rosters for Flight Crew and discuss with the relevant line managers and jointly agree on actions to be implemented to ensure a cost effective and fairness in duty distributions.
- Provide effective and valid analysis of flight data to support the Flight Data Monitoring program, making a positive contribution to safe Flight Operations by ensuring collection, analysis, and reporting processes for the Flight Data Analysis Program are followed as per documented processes.
- Ensure the proper functioning of flight data software, hardware (if applicable), and associated peripherals, coordinate with vendors to troubleshoot and diagnose problems, and evaluate and implement corrective actions as well as monitoring to ensure the minimum service level agreement is maintained with any FDM related external provider.
- Provide analyses and data support using reactive, proactive and predictive methodologies for contributions to support an effective and maturity of the Safety Management System.
- Operate the Flight Data Analysis software on a daily basis, ensuring system and data availability and integrity.
- Monitor aircraft data capture rates; ensure that all data is validated prior to further analysis;
- Prepare presentations, analysis packages and special studies to mitigate risk, identify trends, and increase efficiency as well as assisting in preparing and presentation of FDM data for Flight Operations leadership.
- Promote safety awareness by developing and production of periodic flight data related safety bulletins.
- Participate verification, validation of reports and exceedances in operational safety limits.
- Liaise closely with Engineering to ensure aircraft systems are configured to best support the data requirements of the group Flight Data Analysis Program.
- Maintain confidentiality and acting with utmost integrity to ensure the credibility and effectiveness of the FDM program and adhere to procedures and confidentiality protocols for the provision of flight data to other company departments including Flight Operations, Safety Systems and Engineering;
- Provide after-hours on-call support as required.
- Participate in the specification, implementation and ongoing development of the Flight Data Analysis system.
- Monitor, review, and evaluating current and proposed industry regulations relevant to Flight Data Analysis.
Knowledge, Skills and experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics or Data Analysis or any other related filed from a recognized University.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus Diploma in Information Systems/ Statistics or Data Analysis from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in data management or 1 year experience as a Flight Data Analyst.
- Working Knowledge of Airline Operations.
- Proficiency in IT Skills.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and difficult situations with resilience, calmly and effectively.
- Must be a person of unquestionable integrity.
- Teamwork/team player.
- Results oriented.
- Personal Initiative.
- Good organizational skills.