Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Latest Vacancy at Pawa IT
Technical Solutions Associate: Google Cloud
- Participating in G Suite and Google Cloud technical solution deployment cycles that include; provisioning client domains, DNS management, Deployment, Data Migration and integration solution (Company may pay for Technical Certification Courses and Exam Certification) .
- Work with the Business and Sales team to identify and qualify G Suite and Google Cloud business opportunities, identify key client technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments to business transactions.
- Take responsibility for technical aspects of G Suite and Google Cloud solutions to include such activities as supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Developing technical solutions such as process automations, solutions integrations, preparing technical manuals/How-Tos
- Research and writing technical solution posts on product offerings for clients and for company communication channels
- Providing technical and account support for clients
- Work towards strategic business goals while prioritizing an outstanding client experience
- BA/BSc degree /Diploma or lieu of experience
- Experience working within a professional setting (including internships).
- Experience/Awareness with Domain/DNS
- Fair understanding of Cloud Computing Offerings ( of SaaS or IaaS) such as Google Cloud/GCP, AWS etc
- Good understanding of Web Frameworks, Web Development, API and API usage, Scripting, and Database
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- 6 months or more of working experience
- Understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud products (G Suite, Google Cloud Platform).
- Has worked and deployed solutions such as websites, web apps, scripts, or used APIs
- Familiarity with MS Server/, MS Exchange, LDAP, Zimbra and any other server environments
- Good technical writing on tech subjects and matters.
- Analytical and detail-oriented individual.
To Apply: Send your CV and 1 page cover letter to email@example.com .We will keep this open until we find a best fit