Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs
5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free
Find details here
Financial management jobs,Cost management jobs,Business Management jobs,
Lead PMO Manager
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about solving problems?
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
As part of our team, you will:
- Support Market Unit Head of Delivery to achieve the business targets of Revenue, Sales Margin, Order Back Log, Work In Progress/Inventory Management and Customer Satisfaction.
- You will be driving development and implementation of appropriate Nokia Project Management methodology, processes, tools, improvement and efficiency programs to ensure all customer and internal projects are delivered according to contractual obligations, within forecasted costs, time and required quality based on adequate mode of operation.
- Drive governance practices in line with adequate Nokia project management (PM) and according to GS specificities to ensure visibility of operational KPIs and performance / efficiency.
- Supporting SBMU and their teams during pre-sales and delivery phases by implementing adequate practices like LoA Mgmt, project Great Start, quality gate reviews and PM audits.
Your skills and experience
- Mandatory hands on experience in managing Major Customer Programmes with multiple Project managers with customer engagement at CXO levels.
- Fully conversant with the E2E Nokia Process & associated tools
- Broad business management understanding is a must.
- Strong experience in Financial/Cost management, forecasting and also organization ramp-up experience a must.
- Should be a Self starter and capable to deliver results with little guidance and supervision
- Typically requires +10 years extensive relevant experience and a graduate equivalent degree.MBA/PMP or eqvt. industry standard certifications is preferred