Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Managerial jobs,Product management jobs,
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Analyse product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successfully achieved.
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments.
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnership opportunities.
- Be an expert with respect to the E-commerce platform.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Perform product demos.
- Manage the current pipeline of non-technical products within the organization including Lipa Later MarketPlace and Insurance.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager or Associate Product Manager.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Product DesignBusiness Development or any relevant field.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title “Product Manager” and attach a detailed CV with the correct e-mail address and telephone contacts. All written applications and CVs should be submitted via the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org.