Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
ICT jobs, Engineering jobs, Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Audit jobs, Debt Collection jobs, Sales &Marketing jobs, Business Management jobs,
Full Stack Software Engineer
Lipa Later is a buy now, pay later platform that allows consumers to shop and pay for items in monthly installments. Lipa Later is a Pan-African organization with a presence across Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, and Nigeria – with plans of opening new markets in the near future. The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with a hustler mentality, ambition, and desire to rapidly build a Pan African business. This position is based in Kenya.
Reports to: Tech Lead
● Implement new features and help define and tackle projects, big and small.
● Collaborate with other engineers in other teams: web and mobile.
● Provide feedback to the internal engineering & product team on product improvements.
● Work on improving security and performance of endpoints and background jobs.
● Properly escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
● Ownership of tasks fully until they are solved and shipped.
Skills and Qualifications
▪ 2+ years using Ruby on Rails. Experience with Java is a plus.
▪ Experience with modern web frameworks (React, Node.js, etc).
▪ You are well versed in writing good code: clean, modular, tested, scalable.
▪ Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and understand complex systems (APIs, databases, SDKs, etc.)
▪ Excellent communication skills and teamwork skills.
▪ Ability to identify and clearly communicate pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
▪ Continuous desire to improve technical acumen.
▪ Previous experience in technical support is a plus.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title “FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER” and attach a detailed CV with correct e-mail address and telephone contacts
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
About the Role
This individual will fill a key role within the finance group. The position will support various aspects of finance and accounting for the company. The successful candidate needs to be effective and experienced in the general accounting and audit function. The position requires solid accounting and audit experience combined with strong analytical skills. The candidate will need to possess strong problem-solving skills, work ethic, organizational skills, attention to detail, decision-making skills, and the ability to work under pressure. The Internal Auditor position is responsible for the examination and analysis of business records accounting systems, financial statements, and company assets to evaluate relevant risks, determine financial status and operating performance, and prepare audit reports with recommendations to manage risk and improve business results for identified business
units. Ultimately, the successful candidate will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all company regulations.
Reports to: Finance Manager
Internal Auditor Responsibilities:
• Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with the relevant regulations in place.
• Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
• Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved.
• Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability through forecasting.
• Assess the efficiency and productivity of internal resources and make recommendations for
• Present findings to upper management in the form of reports and presentations.
• Conduct testing and analysis of specified areas using samples and other data to prove evidence of / absence of risk by comparing to company policies and procedures, best business
practices, and industry benchmarks.
• Liaise with the external auditors as appropriate, for the purpose of providing optimal audit coverage.
• Carry out special audits and investigations as may be required by the management in case the fraudulent activity is suspected.
• Follow up on the implementation of external audit recommendations.
Skills and Qualifications
• Knowledge of accounting packages such as Sun, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SAGE, Pastel, QuickBooks, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting and a professional course (CPAK).
• Two (2) years of experience in auditing or business analysis or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrated skills in Microsoft excel -ability to analyze data (creating a pivot table, V-lookups a plus).
• Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
• Possess excellent analytical ability and business judgment.
• An understanding of internal control concepts and have experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage, and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title “INTERNAL AUDITOR ” and attach a detailed CV with correct e-mail address and telephone contacts
Business Analyst-Collections And Credit
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Risk & Operations Officer, the Business Analyst will be responsible for developing, analyzing, and reporting capabilities as well as monitoring performance trends and
offering analytics support to the collections department’s functions. Through his/her skills and expertise, he/she will provide improvement structures and controls for processes through collaboration with other function leads.
Reports to: Chief Risk & Operations Officer
Job Title: Business Analyst – Collections & Credit
Duties and Responsibilities
• Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems.
• Drive data mining, extensive visualization, graphing, and development of new methods of reporting to aid interpret data and analyzing results using statistical techniques.
• Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Enabling internal teams to monitor and track their key performance indicators (KPIs) and recommend improvements to the current metric collection process and deliver tracking and reporting for key KPIs in the collections department.
• Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Design key dashboards and scorecards for Senior Leadership and Business Unit (CEO, COO, Team Leaders, Training Team, etc.)
• Perform ad-hoc data analysis to support the collections team’s initiatives.
• Create and maintain efficient and secure systems for recording data and producing relevant documentation.
• Maintain the daily relationship with the business intelligence suppliers (Credit and Sales team).
• Seek opportunities to drive innovation and process improvement within the reporting spectrum.
• Filtering and “cleaning” data by reviewing collection agents’ reports and performance indicators.
• Contributing to the maintenance of business analysis tools and processes with a significant contribution to influencing data policy development and regulation in Collections.
• Hold a Degree in Business/ Actuarial Science/ Mathematics/ Computer Science or equivalent with the added knowledge of Accounting/Finance concepts from a recognized
• 2-3 years of experience working in a reporting environment.
• Accounting/Financial experience will be an added advantage.
• Proven ability to deliver high-quality & accurate reports within demanding timescales.
• The ability to analyze, model and interpret data.
• Have good knowledge of Programming languages such as Oracle, Python, Structured Query Language (SQL), and Relational Databases.
• Proven ability to create insightful dashboards by use of available visualization tools.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong technical and numerical skills with advanced Excel skills.
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) – ability to clearly communicate
complex quantitative analysis in actionable insights.
• Great Data Visualization & Presentation Skills
• Detail-oriented and passion for problem-solving.
• Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
• Knowledge of data tools.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title “BUSINESS ANALYST (COLLECTIONS AND CREDIT) ” and attach a detailed CV with the correct e-mail address and telephone contacts.
About the Role:
We are looking to recruit a results-oriented Debt Manager, who is a strong negotiator, able to work in a very fast-paced environment, and adapt to situations. This individual should bare the
experience and capability to collect accounts in compliance with all applicable regulations and internal performance standards in order to meet personal and team goal objectives.
Reports to: Head of Collections
Key responsibilities will include:
● Organize the calling list according to the severity of delinquency – the severity of delinquency here will be determined by the loan amount; installment amount for short term loans (3 months and below) and client repayment history.
● Call debtors before Due dates to remind them to make repayments.
● Call debtors on due dates to ensure they repay.
● Receive and record all Promises to Pay from debtors.
● Negotiate for clearance of arrears/default with clients.
● Negotiate for most agreeable Promises to Pay from debtors – most agreeable are those to pay within 7 days of the installment falling due for arrears and within seven days after calling for older defaulters.
● Daily update Individual Collection Portfolio records – that is repayments made, Promises to Pay made, demand notices sent and accounts recommended for repossession.
● Ensure demand notices for debtors who did not keep their Promises to Pay are sent in a timely manner as per policy.
● Follow up on Promises to Pay received.
● Recommend clients to be repossessed based on the response so far received and the debt collection policy.
● Conduct repossessions on defaulted accounts as per the plan.
Who we are looking for:
● At least two (2) years of experience in Debt Collection with at least one (1) year’s experience in team management.
● Proficiency in MS Office.
● Proficiency in the usage of debt record databases.
● A good and clear speaker.
● A good listener.
● An aggressive individual.
● A persistent individual.
● Works well with minimal supervision.
● Report writing and presentation skills.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title “Debt Manager – Nigeria” and attach a detailed CV with the correct e-mail address and telephone contacts.
Senior Account Manager-Fashion And Travel
About the Role:
The Senior Account Manager will support the Partner Success Manager in establishing and maintaining positive relationships with the organization’s partners across the country. The holder of this role will report directly to the Partner Success Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• On-board and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with partners.
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
• Ensure that the partners are always updated with accurate information about the
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to partners’
needs and objectives.
• Develop new business with existing partners and/or identify areas to improve.
• Set targets and metrics with regards to partners and ensure these are met.
• Develop strategies to stay ahead of the competition.
• Drafting and preparing business proposals.
• Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure alignment on campaigns and
• Building and maintaining positive relationships with high level partners and
• Prepare reports on account status.
• Training of Partner and Partner agents on Lipa Later operations.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Management, or a related
• You have at least five years’ experience in Account Management and have experience developing and maintaining high-level partnerships/Accounts.
• You have strong written and verbal communication.
• You are excited about taking on challenges and have a knack for problem-solving.
• You have a track record of achieving strong results through others.
• Entrepreneurial mindset and hustler mentality.
• You have experience leading a team and can clearly communicate tasks and objectives to the people, you are leading.
• You have past experience achieving strong results in a fast-paced environment.
• You have a strong track record of success in a Sales/Business development role.
If interested, kindly send your CV with the subject line “Senior
Account Manager Kenya (Fashion and Travel)”
How to apply
All written applications and CVs should be submitted via the email below: email@example.com