Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Human Resource jobs,
Human Resources Manager
- Advising the Country Director on all aspects of the Labor Act ensuring that LWSC adheres and complies to the correct legal context, local practice and ensuring LWI HR policies and procedures are observed on all employment related matters.
- Advise the Country Director & line managers on staffing plans in accordance with the country office strategy.
- Manage and coordinate the recruitment and on-boarding of all country office staff in consultation with line management.
- The HRM prepares and manages the annual HR & Administration budget as well as participating in the overall country office budgeting process as per the strategic plans.
- Manage all aspects of compensation and benefits e.g payroll & benefits administration and ensuring compliance with all statutory remittances.
- Promote staff growth and development by overseeing the performance management process and capacity building initiatives.
- Oversee, develop, and implement employee training programs in coordination with all departmental heads to improve individual and organizational effectiveness.
- Oversee the HR Information system (HRIS) and ensure it is used properly and provide accurate and timely information from the system.
- Handle grievances from staff in close collaboration with the line managers and the Country Director.
- Discipline management and administration for the country office.
- Contribute proactively to developing and the organizational culture that is in line with LWI’s vision and mission while displaying LWI Christian core values.
- As a member of the leadership team, actively participate in leadership team meetings and represent/champion all HR related issues.
- Oversee the procurement & administration function of LWSC, in addition to supervising the procurement and administration staff.
- Liaison with various service providers on staff related benefits e.g Medical insurance, WIBA / GPA / GL etc
- Oversee the staff welfare and wellness initiatives as per the wellness framework of LWSC.
- Execute other tasks as required for the successful implementation of the country program.*
Knowledge And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Psychology or a Business related field is required.
- Certification from IHRM or CHRP preferred.
- At least 5 years’ proven experience working as a HR Manager or Generalist.
- Technologically savvy with previous experience on HRIS systems.
- NGO experience preferred.
- Must be an emotionally intelligent person who can cope with pressure and interact effectively on sensitive situations.
- Is up-to-date on the best practices in the HR sector.
- Has excellent inter-personal, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective relationships.
- Creative and results-oriented;
- Excellent attention to detail.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Suitably qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter (one page only) explaining their suitability for the position and a Curriculum Vitae (no more than 5 pages) with details of qualifications and work experience including 3 references – professional and spiritual. Applications are to be submitted to: Kenya.email@example.com by 8th October 2021.
Please do not attach scanned certificates.
Should you be shortlisted, you will be contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date.