Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Are you ready to embark on a journey that will elevate your career to new heights? Kenya Airways, The Pride of Africa, is happy to invite ambitious and passionate individuals like you to join our Management Trainee Program.
At Kenya Airways, we believe in nurturing talent, fostering innovation, and shaping the aviation leaders of tomorrow. This Program is designed to provide you with a unique opportunity to develop your skills, gain hands-on experience, and make a significant impact on the future of Kenya Airways and the aviation industry at large.
What you should expect.
- Rotation in all Departments: This will bring perspective on how Kenya Airways operates, how different departments interact, and how they collectively contribute to the company’s success. This understanding will help you identify your areas of interest and strengths, which will guide you towards potential career paths within the organization.
- Comprehensive Training: You will receive in-depth training and mentorship from industry experts, allowing you to acquire a broad range of skills and knowledge.
- Real-World Experience: You will be exposed to practical, on-the-job training that will challenge and empower you.
- International Exposure: You will collaborate with a diverse team of professionals and engage in projects that span across the region and beyond, offering a unique perspective on the aviation industry.
- Personal Growth & Development: This program will include personal development and leadership training to help you reach your full potential.
- Networking Opportunities: You will get opportunities to connect with a network of like-minded individuals and industry leaders, setting the stage for long-lasting professional relationships.
- Coaching and Mentoring: You will be assigned senior leader as a coach to walk with you through your development journey.
- Career Opportunities: Exceptional performers during the program will have the opportunity to pursue rewarding careers within Kenya Airways subject to business requirements.
- A Mean Grade of at least B in KCSE or its equivalent with a minimum of C+ in both English and Mathematics.
- Must possess a 2ndClass Upper undergraduate Degree in a Business-related course, Mathematics, or Statistics from a recognized University.
- Must have graduated not more than Three years ago.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Commitment to excellence.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 31 December. 2023