Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Group Five Jobs, Entry Level Jobs, Jobs in Kenya
GROUP FIVE Insurance Consultants is an intermediary and is registered under the Company’s Act (Cap 486) Laws of Kenya as required by the Insurance Act (Cap 1984) Laws of Kenya and licensed by the then Commissioner of Insurance office and now the Insurance Regulatory Authority to take advantage of the emerging trends leading to the diversity in the risk management industry in Kenya. We have exiting career opportunities in our Sales Department.
POSITION: ONLINE AGENCY SALES CONSULTANTS
REPORTING TO: COUNTRY DIRECTOR
REMUNERATION: Very Competitive/Performance Retainer
The role entails creating awareness and Building an alternative channel of distribution of insurance Products.
Sales are the first point of contact between a company and the clients. The role entails creating awareness and Building an alternative channel of distribution of insurance Products., approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, building and maintaining good relationships with existing clients and gaining repeat business.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
- Seek select, recruit and advice prospective clients on the company’sfinancial products.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risks
- Provide excellent service to new and existing customers
- Maintain regular contact with customers
- Write reports, records insurance policies and provide daily activity reports to the Sales Manager
- Attend weekly team meetings and regular product and customer service training.
Qualifications for the Sales Job
- Business People
- Entrepreneurship Mentality Skill Required
- At least C- in KCSE
- Computer Literate
- MUST BE 24 YRS AND ABOVE
- Any insurance qualification and certification has an added advantage
- No criminal record
- 1 year sales experience will be an added advantage.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge
- Capability to explain issues to clients in a well-structured and clear manner
- Particular to detail
- Responsible and Committed
- Fast thinker, creative and solution oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and rapport with clients and other stakeholders
- Ability to work remotely
- Confident, persistent, focused and determined
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious
- Willingness to work long or irregular hours
- Hard-working, organized, and able to deal with the pressure of delivering fast
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should send their Cv on the TWO emails below:
And send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview