Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Sanlam Kenya Plc is the leading provider of dynamic and innovative life insurance products in Kenya and has the largest network of branch offices in the country. Sanlam Kenya Plc is listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and is part of the Sanlam Group which is a leader in financial services, listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and has the largest insurance footprint in Africa.
We invite suitable candidates to apply for the following job within Retail:
|Job Title:||Financial Consultant|
|Reporting to:||Agency Team Leader|
|Business Unit:||Sanlam Life|
Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media. Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns. Provide reports on the same to the Business Development Manager on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2020 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
- Seek select, recruit and advice prospective clients on the company’s financial products.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risks
- Provide excellent service to new and existing customers
- Maintain regular contact with customers
- Write reports, records insurance policies and provide daily activity reports to the Sales Manager
- Attend weekly team meetings and regular product and customer service training.
- A Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Qualifications in sales and marketing or teaching is an added advantage.
Skills and Attributes
- Must be able to communicate well in English and Swahili.
- Good planning and organizational skills; and
- Above 25 years of age.
Strong preference will be given to candidates with the requisite qualifications, skills and experience.
How To apply
Send your application to email@example.com
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview