Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Position: Sales Officer
- Growing already existing accounts in Bancassurance and establishing new tie-ups.
- Preparing and maintaining accurate, relevant and periodic production report on Insurance transactions.
- Ensure customer enquiries are resolved promptly as per laid down policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Collections on premiums on all Insurance business transacted on at the assigned branch as per laid down procedures
- Champion Insurance products training at the Branch by working closely with Branch management to sensitize customers on insurance products.
- Ensure customer enquiries are resolved promptly as per laid down policies and procedures.
- Execution of day to day Insurance operations at Branch level which entails cross-selling of insurance products, posting of risk details, claims administration and documentation.
- The bank is the key customer of the Bancassurance Officer and he/she has to adopt and maintain an open and trusting relationship with the branch staff.
- Engage the employees of the bank branches in regular discussions to transfer knowledge about insurance and understand their issues/concerns about selling insurance.
- Follow-up on any medical requirements as required by underwriting terms in a policy.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
Qualifications and requirements:
- Diploma/University degree from an institution recognized by Commission for Higher Education
- Any insurance related qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum Overall Grade of C in KCSE and above
- Experience in Bancassurance will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network and generate new business
- Excellent Sales and Client relationship skills.
- Should Possess these key values Integrity, good attitude towards work and highly productive.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of Bank products and an understanding of banking business and operations.
- Have high integrity levels; maintains utmost confidentiality of information in their possession.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Have the ability to understand and interpret bank foreign exchange rate.
The above position is a demanding role for which the Insurance Company will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate. Interested candidates should send email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org