Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Position: Customer Service Position
If you are a confident, self-motivated individual looking for a Customer Service opportunity, join our sales team! As an Inside Representative you will be responsible for selling our technology products throughout Kenya. You will aggressively seek out prospective customers through networking, cold calling and prospecting activities while maintaining and developing new opportunities from our current customer base. You will utilize your business development skills to sell our products. You will facilitate the sales process from the prospecting stage to final closing. You must possess excellent interpersonal communication, planning and organizational skills as well as a strong work ethic. You must be an articulate, outgoing and personable self-manager who can work independently and is eager to hone your skills. You must also be persistent, resilient and able to maximize your sales through efficient use of your time. We are looking for an ambitious sales-oriented individual will strong business development and closing skills.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will receive a base salary plus unlimited commission potential.
- Identifies business opportunities by researching prospects and identifying key decision-makers.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance
- Provides excellent customer service by responding to customer inquiries, questions, and concerns.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be people-oriented, sales driven, and a team player
- Must be exceptionally self-disciplined
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to build prospects and business relationships
- Ability to actively listen, communicate clearly, concisely and ensure customer understanding
- Ability to handle sales rejection and maintain mental focus
- Solid organizational, time-management and follow-up skills.
- Help sniff out innovative ideas to improve store processes and performance.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to achieve sales goal and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Execute all transactions quickly and accurately.
- Greet customers on the sales floor, determine the customer’s needs and provide information on the make, type, and comparative quality of the merchandise desired as well as suggest an appropriate selection of complimentary merchandise.
- Recommend selections that meet the customer’s needs, and emphasize selling points of items such as quality, utility, versatility, etc
- Willing to work on weekends.
- Must be proficient with PCs and Windows, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- Enthusiasm, reliability and the ability to multi-task.
If you meet the above requirements:
E-mail your Letter of application and Resume to hr[at]shopit[dot]co[dot]ke
Your application should include the following:
- MBTI Personality (you can visit | http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp | answer the 72 Questions and ‘Score it’ to get your four letter MBTI Personality )
- Two referees.
- Expected basic remuneration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For More information Click Here
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview