Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Government Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Agricultural Jobs, Career Opportunities,
Nyeri County is a county in the old Central Province of Kenya. Its headquarters are in Nyeri town. Home to 6 constituencies 1. Tetu Constituency 2. Kieni Constituency 3. Mathira Constituency 4. Othaya Constituency 5. Mukurweini Constituency 6. Nyeri Town Constituency
- Director, Information, Communication And Technology
2. Veterinary Officer
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
3. Livestock Production Officer
4. Principal Superintending Architect
5. Principal Superintending Engineer (Roads)
6. Assistant Livestock Production Officer III
Method of Application
Duly filled Employment Form together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD OFFICES
P.O BOX 90–10100,
All applications (hand delivered or through post office) should be received on or before 20th January 2022 at 5.00pm
Download County Government of Nyeri Employment Form for all Vacancies.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution during the interviews. They will be required to provide valid compliances which includes;
- Good Conduct
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Tax Compliance
- Ethics and Anti–Corruption
- Credit Reference Bureau.
- Interns who have served or are currently serving in the County Government of Nyeri and fulfils the requisite requirements for appointment are encouraged to apply.
- Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above address and cellphone.
The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should be reported to the police or to the County Public Service Board. You can use our cellphone numbers: 0745342000 / 0733977003